26.(m)

Please ignore the mistake.

Please vote guys 🙏🏻

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

18+ theme..... If you are uncomfortable and not 18+ please skip this whole chapter.

Thank you.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^:)

Jungkook as soon as he found tae is ready, he immediately started kissing him passionately he lick tae lips and tae understand and open his mouth and jk enter his tongue inside tae canvas and start sucking tae tongue which make tae moan between kiss and he also start to suck jungkook tongue and jungkook left tae lips and start kissing tae jaw and slowly went towards tae neck and start sucking his neck and went upward and said in tae ears "" let's continue in bedroom"".

No one pov.

Jk lift tae in bridal style and take soft cotton towel to dry both of them because he Don want to wet their bed.

He took him towards bed and laid him down and slowly but sensually dry tae body with towel. He feels every curve of tae body through the towel.

Jk licks his lips and dries himself and throws the bed somewhere and hovers over him and look at him for permission

Tae understands what jk wants to ask and he nods his head.

Jk starts kissing him slowly but passionately the kiss starts getting hungry when jk asks permission to taste tae canvas and tae give him permission he starts sucking tae tongue like a lolipop.

Tae moan between the kiss.. their body starts heating up tae arch his back because of pleasure and unknowingly touch jk dick. with his stomach jk moan and hold tae waist and said "" Why such a hurry , We have the whole day and the whole night babyboy.""

Tae blushed because of jk statement and nk started sucking tae neck and slowly leaned towards his collarbone to chest and soon his eyes fell on his nipple thosw. Ponk nipples asking for attention and jk give all attention to tae nipples he start sucking tae left nipple he lick and bite his nipple.

Tae is moaning mess because the pleasure jk giving him.

Ahhhh~kokk-ie ahhh mhhhh~ don-t bit-e ahhh.

But his kokkie doesn't listen to himand start giving same treatment tomhus right nipple.

Jk left tae nipples with pop sound he kiss tae stomach and reach tae navel and lick his navel tae arch his back.

Jk sit on his knee to watch his mess his tae looking angel in his pink cheeks , nose and nipples. His lips is swollen. He chest going up and down and his bulge. He loving this sight of his love.

He takes off tae lower clothes and he dick proudly stand in front off him.

He hold tae dick in his hand and tae moan he lick tips of tae dick and start giving tae mouth job he start bowing his head up and down squeezing tae balls and tae is moaning bery loudly because his kokkie giving him so much pleasure he hold jk hair and push him nore towards his dick he start thrusting in jk mouth and who is jk to complaining he loving the tae feels buring sension in his kower bady and said"kook i~m co~ming ahh mhhhhh."But jk doesn't stop his start bowing his head up and down fastly and soon tae come inside kook mouth.

Tae starts breathing heavily and soon he feels lick on his hole He wide his eyes and sees jk between in his legs and licking sucking tae hole tae become hard one more time and said koo~l i wan~t you mhhh please. Jk left tae hole and look up to see tae us whining and he smile and said "what do you want for me"

Tae *breathing heavily*said"i want you inside me"

Jk said "what do you want inside you"

Tae whine and point his finger towards jk dick .

Jk smile and said"i want words baby".

Tae whine and said "i want your dick inside my hot wet hole "

Jk Laugh and said " your wish my command baby"

Soon he use his pre cum to lubricate his dick and and use tae cum to lubricate tae hole.

He adjusts himself between tae legs and sored tae legs more he enter his tips in tae hole and make tse arch his back and release low maon and soon jk start entering more in tae hole and make tae moan in pain and pleasure.

He enter Fully inside him and tae start Kissing tae to distract him form pain.

Tae tap jk shoulder and jk start moving slowly and tae moan in pain and soon pain trun into pleasure and tae start moaning very loudly because jk thrusting inside him with animalistic speed.

Soon both come tae in his stomach snd jk chest snd jk inside him.

They both breathe heavily both body is covered with cum and sweat.

Tae starting to sleep and jk said"baby don't be sleepy we have whole night"

_________________________________:)

I have a fever so I am sleepy...... but I still updated.

By by
..........

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) ..................................

Love you love love love guyssssssss

(⁠•⁠‿⁠•⁠)(⁠•⁠‿⁠•⁠)◉⁠‿⁠◉◉⁠‿⁠◉◉⁠‿⁠◉◉⁠‿⁠◉(⁠•⁠‿⁠•⁠)(⁠•⁠‿⁠•⁠)(⁠•⁠‿⁠•⁠)◉⁠‿⁠◉(⁠•⁠‿⁠•⁠)(⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠)(⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)ಡ⁠ ͜⁠ ⁠ʖ⁠ ⁠ಡ(⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠)(⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)(⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠)(⁠ㆁ⁠ω⁠ㆁ⁠)ಡ⁠ ͜⁠ ⁠ʖ⁠ ⁠ಡ(⁠ㆁ⁠ω⁠ㆁ⁠)ಡ⁠ ͜⁠ ⁠ʖ⁠ ⁠ಡ(⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠)(⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)(⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)(⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠)ಡ⁠ ͜⁠ ⁠ʖ⁠ ⁠ಡ(⁠ㆁ⁠ω⁠ㆁ⁠)ಡ⁠ ͜⁠ ⁠ʖ⁠ ⁠ಡ(⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠)(⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠)(⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)(⁠ㆁ⁠ω⁠ㆁ⁠)ಡ⁠ ͜⁠ ⁠ʖ⁠ ⁠ಡ(⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠)ಡ⁠ ͜⁠ ⁠ʖ⁠ ⁠ಡ(⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠)(⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠)ಡ⁠ ͜⁠ ⁠ʖ⁠ ⁠ಡ(⁠ㆁ⁠ω⁠ㆁ⁠)ಡ⁠ ͜⁠ ⁠ʖ⁠ ⁠ಡ(⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠)(⁠。⁠•̀⁠ᴗ⁠-⁠)⁠✧(⁠ノ⁠◕⁠ヮ⁠◕⁠)⁠ノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧(⁠◠⁠‿⁠・⁠)⁠-⁠☆(⁠◠⁠‿⁠◕⁠)(⁠ ⁠'⁠◡⁠‿⁠ゝ⁠◡⁠'⁠)(⁠。⁠•̀⁠ᴗ⁠-⁠)⁠✧(⁠ ⁠'⁠◡⁠‿⁠ゝ⁠◡⁠'⁠)(⁠。⁠•̀⁠ᴗ⁠-⁠)⁠✧(⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠)(⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)(⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠)(⁠*⁠'⁠ω⁠`⁠*⁠)^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^<⁠(⁠ ̄⁠︶⁠ ̄⁠)⁠>(⁠✯⁠ᴗ⁠✯⁠)<⁠(⁠ ̄⁠︶⁠ ̄⁠)⁠>ಡ⁠ ͜⁠ ⁠ʖ⁠ ⁠ಡ(⁠ㆁ⁠ω⁠ㆁ⁠)ಡ⁠ ͜⁠ ⁠ʖ⁠ ⁠ಡ(⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)(⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)(⁠ ⁠╹⁠▽⁠╹⁠ ⁠)(⁠☆⁠▽⁠☆⁠)(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)(⁠✷⁠‿⁠✷⁠)(⁠◔⁠‿⁠◔⁠)(⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)