55.

Please ignore the mistake.

Please vote guys 🙏🏻........ Puppy eyes..... Please votes 🥺🥺

*⁠・⁠゜゚*⁠・⁠゜゚*⁠・⁠゜゚

No one pov.

Jimin is crying in tae arms and tae also has tears in his eyes they both are sitting in taekook room and jungkook & yoongi is searching for jhope and ami in the garden and whole nation

They both went missing for 1 day now and there is no single clue for them. Tae and jimin had been sitting in the room for an hour. Then Jimin said that.."We should go to the garden, I know where I saw the accessories last maybe, I can help them a little."

Tae nodded and said, "let's go,maybe, it helps them a little to find jhope hyung". Both of them got up from the bed and walked towards the garden.When both of them reached the garden , they saw many guards scattered here and there.everyone is busy with their work

When they started walking inside the garden a little, they saw Jungkook, Yoongi and Namjin standing there and talking to the guards they all seemed very busy and frustrated by the situation. they both walked towards them and Yoongi was the first to notice Tae and Jimin coming towards them.

He immediately ran towards jimin and hugged him and said "why are you out here?"......Jimin closed his eyes in yoongi embrace and it makes him calm he doesn't listen to what yoongi is saying to him . Tae notices how jimin calmly puts his head on the suga chest and doesn't listen to anything so he said,"Jimin hyung is here to tell you that where he saw jhope hyung's stuff lastmaybe it can  help us. "

Tae said this yoongi and hid his head inside Jungkook's neck He smelled his favourite scent and it made calm when he felt Jungkook rubbing his back. Jungkook kissed tae forehead and tae smile sightly.

Yoongi looked at the towards jimin and said, "Are you ready to tell us baby?"Jimin nodded and wiped his tears with his back of his palm. Jimin started taking them inside the garden from where the forest area starts. When they arrived, Jimin pointed his finger where he saw that stuff last.

Yoongi nodded and Namjoon called the guards and they started searching for any clues. As soon as they went a little further, a guard saw blood was spread in the grass. Not much blood was drawn but there were a few drops and he told this to another guard who quickly went to tell it to his Majesty.

He went to them and said, “Majesty, we have seen blood.” Tae and Jimin were shocked and tears started falling from their eyes. Jungkook, Yoongi and Namjoon started following the guard because he knew that where the blood. Jin stood beside Jin Tae and Jimin to console them. When Jungkook, Yoongi and Namjoon arrived, they saw blood and jungkook sniff the blood and he could tell by the smell that it was human blood.

Jungkook gave orders to the guards to search the whole area for Hope and ami .The guards bowed and went to search for them. Jungkook,yoongi and namjoon returns back to their lovers.When the reach they saw tae and jimin crying loudly and jin is trying to make them calm . Jungkook and yoongi both run towards their partner and hug them.

Jungkook rubbing tae back to make him calm .Then suddenly Tae screamed loudly in pain. Jungkook was shocked and stepped back a bit.Everyone got scared when they heard Tae screaming and everyone ran towards him. they saw tae is crying and backing away from them he felt so much pain in his back.