16.

Please ignore the mistake.

Please vote guys...🙏

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin,jhope &tae are all crying but with different emotions in their heart.

No one pov..

Jimin ran towards garden after fighting with tae.
He sat inside a beautiful garden and watched the scenery his eyes are wets.He remembers his childhood days when he used to save his brother from everything, no one could scold him because Jimin always stood up to save him.
Her heart was breaking thinking how
he scold his  brother, he was feeling very bad but he have to protect his younger brother from devil's.

He was looking here and there to keep his mind free, he was strengthening his heart and mind, that's what  he felt that someone sat with him, he turned his head towards him and saw suga sat beside him suga smile softly but jimin have hate in his eyes.

Suga can feel hate towards him and said "why don't you trust us we never harm anybody ever.Do you know what we actually do and why we exist in this world".

Jimin nod his and said "you are here to torture us and eat humans "

Suga cooed at jimin because he looked very cute with his red checks and nose , puff eyes with cute pout in his face.

He smiled and said "we are here protect human from evil spirits we known as devil because we torture evil spirits we binde them with us just like heaven take care of good spirits same as them we take care of evil spirits but in different manner." "And  we don't eat humans we don't like human taste they are not tasty.Our power will not increase by eating you because humans do not have power."We are devil so it doesn't mean that we are bad or something we just save you from evil things but people make their perspective towards us that we are bad and torture human but it's not true.

Suga look towards jimin and smile softly because jimin listening his words very carefully.

Suga continue and said" And what about your brother that we feel same connection towards him the way he feel towards us. we are here to protect him and will always do.

If you have understood then it is good but otherwise I will never let Tae go  with you because after so long a smile has appeared on my kokkie  face. I will die to maintain his smile on his face understand. His voice is stern.

Jimin doesn't say anything and only has a blank expression on his face.

Suga left garden and walked inside the castle and jimin still have blank expression on his face. He decide to walk some time in this garden.

Jhope pov.

When jimin said these hurtful words  towards tae and i see tae face my heart break into a million pieces they are two just like my little brother , i always take care of them like my child and I feel very hurt when i see tears on both of then face i left the room to follow jimin but i decide let him alone for some time to clear his mind.

I feel very devastated I don't know when I will start crying then i feel hand on my shoulder i turn my face to see army is standing beside me with soft smile.

She held my hand and started walking towards the room and sat me on a bed and sat beside me She put her hand on my shoulder and said ," it's okay to cry i help to clear your mind"

She let me cry for minutes and said " what happened? "

I watch her eyes and I feel something that i never feel toward with anyone i feel calm watching ger eyes i feeled love towards eyes.

She smile soflty and then i said" nothing Just brotherly fight"

She said "it's  okay i always fight with my brothers and then i cry after because i feel sad my brother is angry.but then i always go and talk with them and solve our problems it will help you;go and talk with your brother it will help but lets their anger calm first; okay."

I smile and said " thank you for your advice i will definitely talk with them. "

She smiled and said "then if you are feeling good let's me show you our castle".

I smile and nod my head.

No one pov.

When jimin and jhope leave the room. Tae breaks down and falls on his knees and starts crying very hard because he loves both of them he can't live without his family and also can't live without kokkie family.

Soon jk enter the room and see his baby crying so much he quickly hug him and said "what happened my baby why are you crying is something bothering you"

Tae crying very hard on his kokkie shoulder and said"hyungss wan-t mee  to-choose bet-weenn you and himmm.

Jk is very angry because he knows his baby love his brothers and why don't they understand tae feelings.

Jk said " no baby you are not going to choose between me and our hyungs you can have both of  them you know i will give you all happiness and love it's ok Don't cry my baby.

Jk kiss tae forehead snd tae close his eyes to feel hus kokkie lios on his forehead and tightly hold jk clothes and said"i am never going to leave you and not my hyungs. he will soon understand whta i am feeling imhe love me so much that's why he said so much to me i know i will make him understand"

Jk nod his head and said"yes my baby now calm down like a good boy".

And he left tae in bride style and soft lay him on bed and soon lay with him and hug him very tightly their leg are interwine and jk hold tae waist and tae face are jk necks and tae hold jk clothes tighty and inhaling his(jk) male scent.

Soon tae drift in sleep because of so much crying.

Jk smiles when he is his baby sleeping like a small  baby in his arms.

____________________________________

By by