2.

Please ignore the mistake..

Please vote guys...🙏
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin mr&mrs kim said no at the same time ....

Tae is shock because his family say no at the same time.

Jimin said no tae baby you're not going inside that dangerous forest mr&mrs kim both also nod their head.

Tae(whines) and said why amma and appa
Jimin hyung is going then why i can't.

Mrkim said tae baby you know baby that place is bery dangerous we can't send you that place. Its for your safety.

Tae said but jimin hyung is going why not me.

Mrs kim said baby tae you can't go to that forest. You know that right ,that you are our baby. How can we send you that place mrkim &jimin bhoth nod their head.

Tae said if jimin hyung are going to show that he will become a great king than i also want to show that i am such great prince of this nation.

Mr&mrs kim sigh and said okay. But
You both are going but with a protection.

Both tae and jimin nod their head as a yes.

Soon maid comes and knock the door said queen, breakfast is ready. Mrs kim said we sre coming. And maid bow and left the room.

All family seat in their respective seat and talk aboug their personal life
That what are going to do today nad what they did tomorrow and many more
Jimin and tae tease each other and mr& mrs feel proud that their son are never going to fight with each other for crown

Tae easily accept that jimin is going to become a crown prince and tae is going to help him in every decision. Jimin almost reject to become a crown prince because he want tae to become a king but tae persuade him to be a crown prince.

Both tae and jimin love each other more then any crown and their life. They tease each other. Their been a lot of fight between them but never forget to care for each other.

Mr&mrs kim feel so much blessed to the god that they gifted them such a beautiful and supportive sons

Soon their breakfast complete and they left  to their respective work without forget to kiss mrs kim. She feels very whenever her sons and husband kis her forehead and say bye. She smile softly and left gor her work

Mr kim tae&jimin going to make a plan  about how to make their kill the animal who eating their pet animal and make their people feel safe. They are in hallway when a solider come and said king soliders are present in the meeting room.

Mr kim said are commard are present in this meeting and solider said yes king. Mr kim nod and walk towards meeting room

In meeting room

Solider 1 - do you know that inside the forest their devil king live. He is very ruthless and very dangerous. He doesn't know the meaning of mercy.

Solider 2 - what are you saying.. do you listen to yourself.... (Laughing)

Gatekeeper announce that ki king and prince is coming.. all solider take theri respective seat .

Soon mr kim, tae&jimin enters the meeting room and  all solider stand straight and bow to them.

Mr kim smile and tae&jimin bow their head to elder soliders.

Mr han (Commander) bow his head to king and smile softly to tae&jimin.

Mr han is very loyal and brave commander and very warm person. He right hand man and brother to a king and tae&jimin both call him hanny uncle since their childhood.
He is very intelligent all solider role model.

Mr kim sir to his fancy chair mr kin chair are design with diamond and perals. Tae&jimin also sit to their respective chair.

Mr kim said sit down to the soliders.

Mr han said the problem is very big my king. Lot of complain are about the forest. People are very afraid to even look at the direction of the forest. I think inside the forest their are some wild animal who create this all problem.

Mr kim nod and look at the direction were one solider have his hand up.

Mr kim smile and said tell me.

Soldier stand from his seat bow to the king and princes and start talking.
He said my majesty their are some people saying that inside the forest their no wild animal. All people present in the room frown.

Mr han said so then what inside the forest.
Soldier said majesty inside the forest devil king live for many centuries and he suddenly awake and want to meet his prince who are dead in my centuries ago.

Soon all soldiers start laughing very loydly....And a Soldier feel ashamed.

Mr han said loudly what you all are doing.
And all soldiers stop laughing and look and king and mr han.

Mr kim smile  to mr han(smile apologetically)
Mr han said what we are gonna do now your majesty

Mr kim smile and said my two son are going inside the forest and find the problem.

Mr han smile and said my majesty so when we are going to hunting.
Mr kim said tomorrow and i want  most loyal and brave soldiers to accompany my sons.

Mr han smile and yes, your majesty

Mr kim smile and look at their sons and get from their seat. And all soldiers stand straight and bow to their king.

Mr kim , tae& jimin left from meeting room.

Mr kim &jimin went to their work and our baby tae went to library hus second home.
He loves book. He kove imagine that somewhere his kiver sre present snd waiting for his love but tae never understand that why he feel that his lover is not she but he.

He read so many book that his definition of love change he think that love had no gender , no change limti , no colour difference and no religion difference. Love is just a love that can feel toward their  same sex or different.

Tae also want a lovinga and fantasy life(an-us tae us😂) he love to feel to think that he have power to control things sometimes he think why human do not have that type power.

Tae open the door for his libary and enjoy his evening..........

-----------------------------------------------------------
What  are you all think what going to happend inside the forest.
Tae and jungkook going to meet or not????

Next chap for devil world.......

So guys chapter 2 in one day.... Why I don't know how to end the story 😂

Sorry for my bad English

Anyone have any problem with any thing comment me i will delete or change it immediately.

Next time i am gonna share some meme also... 😂😂