3.

Please ignore the mistake.

Please vote guys...🙏
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In devil world
  Somewhere Deep inside the forest . Their mansion is very beautiful but dark in colour . Outside the big metallic gate Four gatekeepers wearing different clothes  and skin look very dull and pale keep their eyes in all directions.

A handsome man is sleeping in a room inside the large mansion. The room is colour red and black. But just one corner filled with different colours like blue,brown,pink and many pictures.
In One picture there a  girl is playing with a demon dog. In the second picture a boy and girl hugging each other and laughing and  enjoy their day together. This corner feels very colourful and different in a whole mansion.

Soon a whine is hear. A handsome boy is awake and eyes go towards the beautiful corner where many pictures and hanging and a soft smile form in his handsome but bunny face. Who is going to believe that the cold and ruthless devil smile like this  first in  the morning watching some pictures.

A handsome man walked towards his bathroom and did his morning routine and walked outside his room with a cold look on his face. All demons in the hallway stand straight and head low no one dares make a single sound.He goes straight towards the breakfast table where his hyungs is sitting and he smiles lightly and goes to his seat.

??? -kook how your sleep.
Jk smiled lightly and said good hyung and in the blink of a second his face turned into his original cold face.

Yoongi smile sadly because his Bunny brother smile never reach his eyes.

Yoongi looks toward the direction where his second brother namjoon setting he smiles sadly towards him and starts looking at the table.

Joon smiles  lightly when yoongi smiles at him but soon changes a dimple smile when he catch the beautiful smell of roses.
Joon is younger than suga but older than jk he loves his family  and always cares for them. He is very intelligent and makes the best plan and controls the army of the devil worlds.

Here comes the owner of the beautiful smell of roses jin.
The world wide handsome and the dimple devil husband. His beauty is Heavenly. Look like an angel but in reality he is a devil who lives in hell not heaven.

Jin went to his seat and said loudly good morning guys i hope you all sleep well because i did and face looking Heavenly because of good sleep. All look at the towards and start smiling at him because of him the mansion looks like a home.

Soon a cute and beautiful girl comes who looks very young.

Jin,joon,suga&kook all smile when they notice the presence of their beautiful sister and their maknae.

Army  said hello guys and good morning to you all. She looked at kook and said kook hyung can i have a demon dog

Jk looked at her and said no. Army start (whining)and said why hyung i want dog.

Jk said the army don't be stubborn. You already have 2 dog why do you want one more.

Army said yes i have 2 dog but they are big now they  want a baby brother. They said to me with showing their puppy eyes. Do you think i can reject their puppy eyes. (Showing her  puppy eyes to jk)

Joon, jin&suga start laughing Because their maknae looking quite adorable.

She glare at them because she think they are making joke of her.

Jin said kook let her be. She going to take care for her new dog uou don't have to take any tension.

Jk sigh and said okay.
And soon maid come and serve the different food and they all start eating their food.

Jk first complete his food they quitely get up from his seat and did a bye and went to his work.

Jin, joon, suga look at each other and suga and when this person reborn i want my bunny to smile more. He forget to smile and becomes silent.

Jin said  i am sure that person is born soon will come to my kook life and make him happy.

Joon said i hope that too.

Army listen to their conservation but does not said anything because she does not what person they are talking about they never tell her about that person.
One day she asked about that person in front of jk and jk got so much anger that the whole mansion start shaking. They all get scared and very difficulty jk calm down that when she never asl about that person.

Jin, joon, suga are all older than jk they live together since their birth they are very close to each other their parents and also close to each other they all start living like a family since they birth but something happened that their relationship not strong as Before but the trust between wach other are never broke they love each other trust each other but jk don't talk to them just talk when its necessary or he never said anything to them he trust them but never talk about his feeling he build a wall between his feeling that one know about what he feel.

But they all so close that know each other just looking at eyes but never said to jk that they can feel how much sad an unhappy kook look because he never like to show his feeling and they never try to know jk feeling because they how much kook sensitive towards this feelings.

The army is not born in this family She is an orphan They find her inside the forest and they take her inside the mansions and care for her give her a family and love her more than a life that's why she became a brat but she never wants to hurt  any hyung. She loves them more than anything in his world

She wonders if that person who can make his kook hyung  happy  she wants that person to come fast and meet with kook Hyung and make him  happy like as before.

____________________________________

What all you think do you who is that person is a person boy pr girl??????

Chap 3 guys.....
I am trying to update every day.....

I am sorry for my bad English

If anyone have any problem in this story
You can tell me i will immediately change or delete the problem....

By by guys....