22.

Please ignore the mistake.

Please vote guys 🙏

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin blush and hides his face because of suga smile looking both of their hearts beating very loudly.........

Tae pov.
When kokkie left bring me breakfast. I blushed and hid my face between the pillow and started punching it....

I scream loudly because my heart is beating very loudly and I blush more remembering all things.

God bless me with so much happiness. God give me my kokkie whenever i cry because I remember all dreams before meeting kokkie.

I remember that time when i woke with a headache and teary eyes.

The dreams seemed so real: I felt as if I had lived all this, all the dreams are my memories .

When I need my kokkie i knwe that he is the one that my desire for a long time is the one for which my heart is beating. He is the one for which I was born.

I love him so much i know it's very early for all things but i can't help but fall in love with him more and more in each day i want to remember all the past memories to feel how it looks when i am with him in my past life.

i was in my thoughts when kokkie came in and he came and kissed my forehead I smiled and he said "baby bear eat your breakfast you need energy for me rough night. I blushed and hit his chest and mumbled shameless.

He chuckled and said "baby open your mouth"
I smiled and open mouth He fed me foos with a lot of praise and kisses.
And he gave me my haldi milk and said "suga hyung want you to drink thus milk."
I said " why I don't have any injuries and pain"
Kokkie chuckled and said"baby are you sure that you don't have any pain"
I confusedly looked at him then he touched my ass and hissed in pain.
He laughed and said "so you are in pain."
I blushed and hit him with a pillow and said "you coconut head , you bunny , you shameless devil....how can you say something like that "
He laughed and tried to stop me from hitting him.
He caught the pillow and brought haldi milk(turmeric) and said "If you understand what is causing you pain, then drink it and it will heal, as Suga Hyung said."
i nod my head and drink milk while making a strange face.
He takes a glass and puts it on the table and comes closer to me to kiss my forehead and hover me
He kisses my cheeks, nose, both eyes, ear, jaw and lastly lips.
We moved our lips slowly as our kiss started more passionately he pulled back and pevk my forehead.
I whined because lots of warm lips he chuckled I opened my eyes He cared for my cheeks and said you didn't want to roam around.
I quickly nod my head and said "ya lets go".

He laughed and said "baby oh baby please wear something I don't want to show me."

I looked at my clothes in the mirror and my eyes got big because I wasn't wearing anything underneath.I quickly went to the cupboard, took out the clothes and went to the bathroom to change.

But I didn't forget to stare at him because he was laughing so loudly. When I went to the bathroom, I heard that the kokkie was still laughing: I got angry and said sharply "if you don't stop laughing then ... Then I hear him saying"" what you gonna do with me baby bear"

I whined and but soon shouted and said" no kisses no hugs and no cuddles for weeks"

By the time I said all this I had put on my clothes, I came and saw Kokkie sitting with a long pout sulking something by mumbling some words.

I cooed at his cutness He looked so soft and so cute just like a bunny. But I maintained my stern look and he looked at me and said"baby This is a very big punishment you have given me. I am sorry baby please don't do this to me how can I live without kisses and cuddles please.....

He looked at me with his big eyes and sulky face and long pit i cooed at this bunny devil and said"it's your last chance. I have forgiven you, if you remain a good boy then you will not get such punishment."

He nods his head he is the cutest devil I have ever seen He is such a baby....... I want num num him..... How can a masculine body have such a cute face

He is a perfect example of being sexy with the cutest devil...

When i forgive him he smiles cutely and hugs me and says"Don't be the villain between my kisses and cuddles."

I laughed and said "okay baba lets go i want to see your place"

Kokkie said"you can see me all you want baby It's a better place"

I saw him, he was looking at me, I was ashamed to meet his eyes and look down at my feet and said"shameless bunny"

He lifted my face with my finger and said"only for your baby bear"

He peck my lips and said "lets go baby"

____________________________________

By by....