Chapter 10: Announcement and Engagement

Valerie’s POV:

“Boys!” Paul called to them, “Go finish getting dressed! The girls will still be here when you’re done.” Louis gave me one quick kiss before turning and walking back into the dressing room. Because Zayn was done changing he and Perrie talked while we waited for the others.

“Did you ask management then?” Perrie asked. Zayn nodded.

“They said its fine,” he said, “I can tweet the picture anytime we want.”

“I actually have the picture saved to my phone,” Perrie said, “Should I send it to you now?” Zayn nodded and Perrie took out her phone and typed a few things on it. Zayn took out his phone as she sent the picture to him..

“I’ll tweet it now then,” Zayn said as he started typing on his phone. I went on my phone and onto twitter just as Zayn tweeted:

@zaynmalik: Perrie and I have an announcement to make…

[picture on the side...]

I smiled.

“About time you two,” I said, glancing up at them. They looked up at me and chuckled.

“It was long overdue,” Perrie said as Zayn put his arm around her.

After the boys had finished changing, we went our separate ways. Harry, Holly, Kiara, and Niall went to the nearest McDonald’s, and Liam, Danielle, Zayn, Perrie, Dan, Louis, and I headed to the hotel the boys were staying at. We girls were rooming with the boys and Dan was getting his own room.

We reached the hotel and got out of the vehicle, only to be greeted by a crowd of fans and paps. Security did their best to keep them at bay.

“Zayn! Zayn! Is it true that Perrie’s pregnant?” one pap called out. Wow, word spreads fast… Zayn confirmed it, wrapping his arm around Perrie’s waist protectively, pulling her closer to him and out of the crowd’s reach.

“Louis! Are you concerned about the rumors of Valerie cheating on you?”

“Not at all!” Louis said, putting his arm around my shoulder.

We managed to get into the hotel without any incident. We went up the lift and went to our designated rooms.

Perrie’s POV:

Zayn and I walked into his hotel room and he took my hand, leading me to the bed where we both lay down, his arm around me and my head resting on his shoulder.

“So,” Zayn sighed, “The world knows about little Kyler…” He placed his hand on my abdomen. I looked up at him and raised an eyebrow.

“Kyler?” Zayn nodded.

“Yeah,” he said, “I was thinking that if it’s a boy we could name it Kyler… what do you think about that?” I thought about it for a moment before nodding.

“I like it,” I said, “And what if it’s a girl?”

"I haven’t been able to think of one,” Zayn admitted.

“What do you think of the name Sierra?” I asked. Zayn smiled.

“I like that one,” he said. We lay there quietly for a moment, not needing to say anything to break the silence.

“You know how you asked me to run announcing the baby with management?” Zayn asked. I nodded, “Well, I mentioned something else to them.” I sat up and turned to face him. He sat up as well, leaning on his arm.

“What was it?” He stood up, walked over to my side of the bed, and kneeled down on the ground before me.

“Perrie, I have never loved anyone as much as I love you,” Zayn began. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small box. When I realized what was going on, I covered my mouth with my hand. Zayn smiled up and me and continued, “I know some people will say we’re moving too fast, but when you’ve met the one, you know it, and you’re the one for me. You are everything I could ever need and more and I can’t imagine spending the rest of my life with anyone but you. So, Perrie, will you marry me?”

I smiled and was able to manage a soft “Yes”. Zayn slid the ring onto my finger and stood us both up, pulling me in for a kiss.

Valerie’s POV:

Louis and I went up to his room, and as soon as the door closed, his lips were attached to mine.

“I’ve missed you,” he mumbled into the kiss, “So, so much.” I entangled my fingers in his hair and the both of us stumbled our way to the bed, where we fell back onto it, me on top of Louis.

“I missed you too,” I smiled into the kiss.

Things were getting very heated, very quickly and just as our shirts were about to come off, Louis’s phone went off. Louis closed his eyes and sighed.

“I really should get that,” he said. I nodded and moved so he could reach his phone. He answered the call.

“Hello,” he answered, annoyance slipping into his voice. He listened to what the other person had to say, his eyes widening, “Okay. Okay. I’ll get the others and we’ll be there in a bit. Okay. Bye Paul.” He hung up and stood up.

“What’s going on?” I asked as Louis straightened out his clothes and fixed his hair.

“We need to get to the hospital,” Louis said, “Niall’s been hurt.”

A.N.:
CLIFFHANGER!!!!
I'm sorry, I just had to...
So... whadaya think???

Okay, so I'm just going to rant a bit on what happened today with some fans crashing Greg's wedding...
I AM SO FUCKING PISSED OFF. WHO WOULD BE SO SELFISH AS TO ACTUALLY GO TO THE WEDDING JUST SO THEY COULD MEET NIALL! AND HE ACTUALLY LOCKED HIMSELF IN THE CHAPEL BATHROOM AND CRIED BECAUSE HE BLAMED HIMSELF FOR HIS FANS RUINING HIS BROTHER'S WEDDING. SO FUCKING PISSED OFF, WORDS CAN'T EVEN DESCRIBE HOW PISSED OFF I AM GOD DAMN IT YOU'D THINK THAT FOR JUST ONE FUCKING DAY WE COULD LEAVE HIM ALONE TO CELEBRATE THIS OCCASION WITH HIS FAMILY BUT NOOOOOOO WE CAN'T EVEN DO THAT! THIS MAKES ME ASHAMED TO SAY I'M A DIRECTIONER RIGHT NOW! I- JUST- I- NOPE. I CAN'T I'M JUST- I'M DONE WITH THIS RANT...

I have a story to tell y'all...
So, the other day, at the beginning of my 8th hour class (Spanish), this guy, Carson, came into the classroom, asking if he could go to the bathroom because he really had to go. The teacher, Senor K, told Carson to fill out a pass in his passbook and that's what Carson did. He then gave the passbook to Senor K, who then took his sweet time to sign it. Senor K wrote slowly and even dropped the book a couple of times, the entire time Carson was doing a little dance. Senor K finally finished signing the pass, but no, he doesn't give the book to Carson, he grabs his water bottle, sloshes it around for a bit, and takes a BIG drink from it. Carson, having had enough, crouches down, curls up into a ball and tucks his knees into his shirt, and groans about how evil Senor K is. Senor K just chuckles as Carson gets up and he hands Carson his passbook, dropping it AGAIN. Carson quickly picks it up and almost RUNS out of the room, still yelling about how Senor K is evil, and Senor K just cackled the whole time.
And this is why I love my Spanish class...
Well, I'm going to go and work on the next chapter... hopefully I won't keep you guys waiting too long!
Until next time, later gaters!