Chapter 39: Let's Go Stage Diving and Bra Flinging

Louis's POV:

~October 1st~

We were back in the states and in Louisville. Yeah, that's right LOUISville; not NIALLville, HARRYville, LIAMville, or ZAYNville. LOUISville, my very own ville!!! I had taken it upon myself to remind the boys of that, constantly, and I certainly wasn't going to let them forget it. Not even during the concerts.

"Isn't it great to be in LOUISville boys?" I asked into the microphone, earning a few laughs and a lot of screams from the audience, "Really though, isn't LOUISville amazing?" The others chuckled and I could see Liam roll his eyes.

"Yes Louis, Louisville is a great city," Liam said, "Filled with amazing fans too." The crowd cheered more.

"Now, do you guys know what it's time for?" Harry asked, "Some twitter questions perhaps?" More cheers and screams. "Okay." We all turned to see what the question was.

"Can you guys sing an All Time Low song?" Liam read the question aloud, "Well, we can try. Niall, you've been listening to All Time Low a lot lately, right? Why don't you pick a song?"

"Hmm..." Niall hummed, stroking an imaginary beard as he walked across the stage, "Let's go with... Somewhere in Neverland." He looked over to the band and nodded at them. They started up a beat and I recognized it right away. Niall had been playing this song on repeat for the past few days and I'm pretty sure all of us knew the lyrics by heart now. Niall let the music play for a bit before starting.

"We sing along to 'Forever Young'," he sang.

"So here we go again." I joined in singing with Niall, knowing exactly where he had started singing, "Wishing we could start again." The others joined in.

"Wendy run away with me

I know I sound crazy don't you see what you do to me

I want to be your lost boy, your last chance, a better reality

Wendy we can get away

I promise if you're with me say the word and we'll find a way

I can be your lost boy, your last chance, your 'everything better' plan

Somewhere in Neverland." We finished singing the chorus and the crowd went wild. 

"I quite like that song," Liam said, "It's grown on me, especially with Niall having it on repeat all the time on the tour bus." Niall just shrugged and looked back at the twitter questions.

"Okay," Niall sighed, "Next question is, 'Can you have a cartwheeling race?'" I laughed.

"I'm not sure how well that's going to go," I said, "But I suppose we'll try." The five of us lined up at one edge of the stage and got ready.

"Three! Two! One! CARTWHEEL!" Harry, Liam, and I did okay with the cartwheeling. We got to the other end of the stage without any trouble. Zayn got in one cartwheel and then just gave up, just walking over to the end of the stage. When I reached him and stood up straight, I slapped his upper arm.