Chapter 6: YouTube

Valerie’s POV:

          “Okay,” Holly said as she helped me into the flat, “You’re taking it easy on that ankle for a while.” I groaned. When Derek tripped me, I had twisted my ankle and sprained it. Holly helped me over to the couch and went into the kitchen to grab me some ice.

          “Oh, Val,” Danielle said, walking over to me, my phone in her hand, “You missed a few calls from Harry.” She handed it to me and I took it, just as Harry called again. I answered it.

          “Hello?”

          “Oh thank God,” Louis sighed, “Listen, Derek’s been following you. You need to watch-”

          “I know,” I interrupted him, “We kinda ran into him today.”

          “What happened?” he asked.

          “Derek tripped me,” I said, “I twisted my ankle and sprained it.”

          “He hurt you,” Louis said, and I could tell he was trying to keep his voice calm. When he said that, I could hear Harry talking in the background, telling Louis to give him his phone so he could talk to me.

          “Yeah,” I said, “But its fine. Should be better in no time. Wait, how did you know that he was following me?”

          “I had a little run in with Eleanor about an hour ago,” he said, “She’s got an arm on her too, my cheek’s probably bruising now.”

          “Yeah, it is,” I heard Harry confirm, then heard Niall talking as well.

          “Lou’s gonna have a fun time covering that up,” I heard him say, “And the scratches are going to be an issue too.”

          “Scratches?” I said, “What exactly did she do to you?” He sighed.

          “I honestly don’t want to go into detail about what happened,” he said, “Let’s just say I had a run in with her during rehearsals.”

          “Are you okay?”

          “Yeah, I’m fine; I’ll be back to normal in no time. How long do you have to take it easy on your ankle?” Holly came back with the ice and had me elevate my foot.

          “The doctor said a week or two,” I said, “There’s not really much I can- OW! HOLLY!”

          “Sorry,” Holly mumbled as she put the ice on my ankle. I heard Louis chuckle on the other end of the call.

          “Holly taking care of you?” he guessed.

          “Yeah,” I said. I heard someone talking on the other end and Louis sighed.

          “I have to go now, Val. I’ll talk to you later babe. I love you.”

          “Love you too Lou.” Both of us hung up and I sighed.

          “What’s wrong?” Kiara asked, coming up to sit next to me.

          “Louis had a run in with Eleanor today,” I said, rubbing my forehead.

          “What happened there?”

          “Apparently she got a few good swings in,” I said, “And he’s got scratches and bruises on his cheek now.” The other girls came in and sat down on the other seats.

          “So,” Danielle sighed, “What to do now?”

          “Well,” I began, “I say we just stay here and relax. Maybe we can watch a few YouTube videos?” The girls agreed and Holly went to go and grab her laptop.

          “I know just the YouTuber to watch,” she said, opening her laptop and logging into her YouTube account. She typed a few things before pulling up a video.

          “This,” Holly began, “Is Dan Howell, more commonly known as danisnotonfire.”

          So, this is what we spent most of the day doing, watching Dan’s, and his friend, Phil’s videos, and by the end of the day, I was seriously addicted.

          “Do they have twitters?” I asked. Holly nodded and I went onto my phone to follow them on twitter. I then sent out a tweet.

@Val_Styles: Sprained my ankle not able to do much, so I’ve been watching @danisnotonfire and @AmazingPhil vids to pass the time, I’m seriously addicted!

          I went back to watching another video and soon my phone went off. I glanced at the screen and smiled at what I saw.

@danisnotonfire: @Val_Styles aw :/ hope ur ankle feels better, but im happy u like the vids! how’re the boys doin?

A.N.: Hey y'all!
I'm SO, SO sorry for the delay!!!!!!!! I've been super busy with trying to catch up on homework and I've had writer's block and... yeah... And I'm sorry for the shorter chapter, I promise that the next one will be longer!
So... what's been going on in my life...
Well... yesterday was the blood drive at my school and, honestly, all I could think about that day was vampires...
Then, this morning just before homeroom, my friend, Autumn and I were walking out of the elevator (because I'm still in a boot) and I look to my right and I see that this girl has fainted... and then yesterday in sixth hour, another girl fainted as well...... NO ONE BETTER FAINT TOMORROW!
And then yesterday before school started, Autumn and I were at my locker and people start laughing and I looked over to my left and down the hallway and I see two dogs running down the hallway.
I also stayed after school yesterday to catch up in Humanities class and spent half an hour actually working, the rest of the time talking with my teacher about my writing and my video making and how 50 shades of gray is basically twilight porn... SHE'S SO AWESOME!!!!
I should get going now, I need some sleep...
ღ Until next time, LATER GATERS ღ