Chapter 1: One More Day

Valerie's POV:

Two months, two long, yet short months. The two months before the boys went on their six month long tour that we girls weren't allowed to go on with them. And let me tell you, those two months went by fast.

I woke up and turned to my side. I glanced at the alarm clock and saw that it was still early in the morning- 9:35 a.m. I groaned and buried my head under my pillow, blocking out the faint light that seeped through my curtains. It was too early to be waking up.

I took my head out from under the pillow and glanced over to Louis, who was still sleeping peacefully. I sighed, remembering what today was. It was the day before the boys left for tour.

I got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and when the water had warmed up, I took off my pajamas and stepped in. As I stood under the showerhead and let my hair get wet, I thought back to the past two months. Louis and I had spent most of our time together, wanting to make most of the time we still had together before the tour.

I heard the bathroom door open and soon I felt arms wrap around my waist.

"Good morning babe," Louis whispered into my ear. I smiled and turned around to face him.

"'Morning Lou." I leaned up to kiss him and I wrapped my arms around his neck. We broke the kiss for a moment and Louis sighed.

"I'm going to miss mornings like this," he said. I sighed and rested my head on his chest.

"Me too." We stood there for a moment, just enjoying being in each other's arms. Then Louis reached up and lifted my face up so that I was looking to him.

"Now, would you like some help with your shower?" he asked with a cheeky grin.

It was evening now and Louis and I were alone in the house. We were sitting on a couch in front of the TV, watching the movie, Where the Red Fern Grows.

"Why are we watching this again?" I asked as we watched the scene where the first dog dies. I had tears in my eyes and I didn't exactly want to spend the rest of today crying over something sad on TV.

"I honestly don't know," Louis said. He took the remote and changed the channel, "What do you want to watch?" I just shrugged.

"Is Doctor Who on?" I asked. Louis surfed through the channels until he found Doctor Who. It was the episode where Rose and the tenth doctor were separated, and that was the scene that was on now. Well, so much for not crying...

The door opened and Zayn and Perrie and walked in.

"Hey guys," Perrie said, smiling.

"So, how did the appointment go?" Louis asked, "Should I be expecting a niece or a nephew?" Perrie rolled her eyes.

"We don't want to know yet Louis," she said, "We want it to be a surprise. You'll just have to wait to find out, just like the rest of us."

I heard some giggling come from outside and soon Niall and Kiara walked into the flat, both of them carrying some pizza boxes, and went straight to the kitchen.

"Hi!" Niall called. Louis and I got up and walked into the kitchen to see Niall and Kiara already digging into one of the pizzas.

"Save some for us guys," I chuckled. Louis went to grab one of the pizza boxes from Niall and Kiara and I walked over to the counter and took out my phone to text Harry. Liam and Danielle were out on a dinner date.

To: Hazza

You may want to get home before Niall and Kiara eat all of the pizza by themselves.

Louis walked back over to me and set the pizza box down on the counter.

"Bon appetit," he said, opening the box. I rolled my eyes and grabbed a piece. My phone buzzed and I opened a message from Harry.

From: Hazza

Holly and I are on our way! Have Louis take a box away from Niall for us.

I chuckled and showed Louis the message. He chuckled too and went to pry another box away from them. I watched as he went to reach for one of the boxes and Kiara went to block him.

"MY PRECIOUS," Kiara hissed to Louis and I snorted. I swear, Kiara and Niall are perfect for each other.

"Oh come on!" Louis whined, "Harry and Holly need to eat too! And besides, you'll have three other boxes to yourself!"

"Make that two," Zayn said, taking one of the boxes. Niall and Kiara growled at him and he quickly got out of the kitchen. They then both turned to Louis. The way Louis was backing away from them, they must have been giving him a death glare. Niall and Kiara were both distracted, so I snuck up behind them and grabbed a box. I caught Louis's eye, winked, and walked back over to our pizza.

"Fine," Louis said, putting his hands up in surrender, "You have your pizza." He walked back over to me and kissed my cheek.

"That's my girl," he said, smiling, before kissing my lips.

"No snogging while we're eating!"

It was late at night and Louis and I were in my room, getting ready for bed. Louis was packing up a few things for tomorrow. He zipped up the last of his suitcases and he lay down next to me on the bed.

"I wish you girls could come with us," he said, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me close.

"I wish we could come too," I said, "But its Simon's orders."

"His reason for not letting you guys come with us is bullshit," Louis said, "We're going to be more distracted without you girls there." I cuddled into his chest and closed my eyes, tired now.

"I love you Louis," I said quietly. I felt him starting to play with my hair.

"I love you too Val."