Author's Note: Very Important, Please Read

Hi guys,
I'm sorry if you thought that this was an update, but I needed to let you guys know something.
Last night at around seven o'clock I woke up (yes, I've turned nocturnal again) and at about eight I started having stomach pains and side aches. I was up all night, in extreme pain, not able to keep anything down.
My mom took me to the emergency room and at 8:30 we arrived. I was given an IV, morphine, and something to control the nausea. The doctors thought that I had another kidney stone, all the symptoms pointed to one, so they took me in for an ultrasound, but found nothing. After testing a sample I gave them earlier however, they found out that I had a kidney infection, or a bladder infection that had traveled to my kidneys.
I'm telling you guys this because I'm going to be on heavy pain meds for the next few days to control the pain and I don't know how I'm going to react to them. If I go all loopy from the meds, that means no updates for a while. I need a few days to myself to recover from this.
Thank you for reading and I hope you guys understand.

P.S.: I just thought I'd mention that when I was given the morphine, I did go a little loopy and just babbled to the nurse for like half an hour about One Direction...