It's You

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

I watched him walk away slowly, when he passed by Sebastian an expression passed between them, I had a feeling that there were things between them that I would never be privy to, and I felt like that was okay.

"Close the door please." Chris did as I asked – shockingly.

"Lock it Bastian." I demanded, he hesitated but turned and did just that, then turned and walked back to the bed.

"I can't believe he is will to give us some time alone, are you really alight?" He asked, walking forward and putting his hand on my tiny bump, gently I removed his hand from where it was.

"Kneel."

I moved the bed down using the automatic hydraulics buttons on the side. to where it was way close to the ground, he was tall enough that kneeling he would still have most of his torso beside me.

"Kenne..."

"Kneel." I growled – very dominantly,

"Do you really want to measure your dominant over my anger in this moment?"

it was then that he thought better of it and knelt down beside me, leaning his head down on the side of the bed in a submissive manner.

After making him lay there for a moment I reached over and ran my hands though his thick hair.

"You are so handsome, just a beautiful male."

"Thank you mistress."

"Who said that you could talk? At this moment I would prefer if you didn't talk."

He close his mouth obediently, it was very unsettling that he was fighting it.

"You shouldn't get any fucking ideas from Chris, he isn't what I want right now, he isn't who I want right now."

I pulled roughly on his hair and he crawled up on the bed as I guided him.

"He was killing at the end of my bed, I looked him up and down."

"Raise up your body a little bit and stay on your knees."

I leaned back. "You care about you, love you in such a deep way – I can't do this or give you what you need and what you want if you don't give me your complete submission – you have to let me."

"What about Chris..."

Reaching out I grabbed his throat; it was painful move but it shut his mouth.

"No more talking out of turn – the only time I should hear you speak is when I tell you to or you use the safe word." His stunning blue eyes widened at me but when I pulled my hand away he swallowed and stayed silent.

"What about him? He has nothing to do with us, honestly – I can't deal with the way you are towards me – this level of disobedience that you show is worrisome, when we get to where we are going I'm going to fix that."

I reached out and touched his cheek, enjoying it when he turned into my touch.

"I know the internal fight that you are having, part of you really wants this, want all my punishments and control, a strong desire to commit to me., the other half wants to go back to how things were, you don't want to seam weak, so you are fighting me on this, resenting me for it. Chris isn't the problem – you are, and we need to square away with that."

He said nothing, but he was not meeting my eyes.

"I want to hold you, come here."

Still not meeting my eyes he moved forward, I held him against my chest, turning on the side so I could cuddle him.

"Get some rest...you haven't been sleeping well." I muttered gently, moving his hair back from his face I kissed his forehead, I needed to get my strength back.