10 Yards

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use and injury, possible uncomfortable situations, possible trigger warning for some parts, and swearing.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

I felt him start to get hard against my thigh. I giggled and pulled back a little bit.

"Enjoying this?" I questioned, looking up I saw him turn an interesting shade of red.

"Don't blush baby... I like it when you respond to me like that." I gently rolled him over on his back straddling his hips.

"Mistress please...can...I don't want to do anything."

I stopped dead in my movement, something in Sebastian's tone of voice said that I shouldn't push this, immediately I moved off of him and sat down at the edge of the coffee table.

Sebastian blue eyes looked at me with sadness and he pouted at me leaving him

"Are you alright baby? I don't want to push you into something you don't want to do, we can stop at any time." 

"No I like having you close and I really don't want to stop, it's just...I want to get to know you – not just in the bedroom but, personally."

At hearing that I felt reassured as my body relaxed, is that what this was about?

"I get that Bastian, do you want to go for a walk, there is a community chicken coup and veggie garden down the street, do you want to grab some eggs and carrots with me?"

His face lit up, I think he liked going outside.

"Community garden and chickens?" He asked, clearly wanting me to explain further. 

"Yeah we all put money in and locals help maintain it, my family built one of the coups... get dressed baby in whatever you want and we can go."

(30 Min Later)

Half of me wanted to put him in the collar while we walked but I knew that he was a bit uncomfortable at the moment so I didn't push it.

As we walked down the street he timidly reached out and held my hand, our fingers interlocked.

"Have you ever had food fresh from a garden?" I asked.

He shook his head. "No, are you making food fresh tonight?" He asked, the hopeful tone in his voice made my heart melt.

"Actually yes, I was hoping to gather some of what I need to make a chicken, carrot and potato soup for us, and homemade bread. And then fresh eggs tomorrow morning."

"That sounds amazing."

"So, what moves are you working on Sebastian? Tell me about what home is for you...you live in New York right?"

The moment that I asked this his body seemed to get more energetic, he talked to me as we waked, he was a very metropolitan kind of guy, and I was rural kind of girl. It made me want to show him the beauty of being away from the city.

He talked about how hard it was lately – out the outside on one would be able to tell that he had struggles, and how being confused with his sexual feelings made him seek out the Orchid House, and how he was on a break from acting and wanted to dedicate his energy now to our...relationship.

He hesitated on calling this a relationship and I didn't correct him because we were not on firm ground regarding that yet.

We entered the area where the coup and garden was when I looked up, I wasn't sure why I did, it was as if something was telling me to observe my surroundings more closely.

I looked up on the hillside because the chicken coups were nestled up against one, Chris was sitting on a rock, no less than 10 yards from us.

I opened my mouth to say something more on instinct than anything, Chris narrowed his eyes and put a finger to his lips, telling you to keep quiet.

I turned my attention away from him and did my best to focus on Sebastian, before we got closer to the coup I wrapped my arms around his waist, getting up on my tip toes my lips met his and I kissed him.

My heart soared when he wrapped his arms around me as well and kissed me back.

--- Chris's Point of View ---

I watched Sebastian and Kennedy interact, yeah, he was totally a submissive, how had I not caught onto that before? I have literally known the man for the past 12 years or so.

She was dominant with him, however when she spotted me she was more than a little quick on obeying me when I shushed her.

I watched annoyed as she kissed him. I wasn't sure why I was annoyed, but I fucking was, and I had to hold my temper when he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her back. Because it wasn't a kiss between a dom and a sub. It was a kiss between them. Totally different energy.