Cheese Pizza

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. The chapter contains elements of toxic relationships and cheating – lot's of red flags, so trigger warning for that. Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

I walked over to the table with the pizza, this hotel room actually had a kitchen that had utensils, so I grabbed a knife and fork to cut it up.

After a moment I looked over and saw that he was moving to get out of the hot tub, he had just started to reach over to grab a towel, I made a tutting sound making him look over at me shocked.

"Stay in the hot tub Bastian." I barked at him, he settled back down in the water and looked at me worried.

I cut up his pizza and put it on the plate – I walked over to him sitting down on the edge, he looked up at me his blue eyes wide.

I didn't move, so after a moment he moved closer to me, I took one of the tiny pieces and put it to his lips, with some reluctance he ate it.

"Why do you like to feed me?"

"It's a power thing, you need to submit to me fully, let me have control over you."

"Yes Mistress." He took another bite.

There was some so intimate and erotic about feeling my pet by hand, I watched his lips and jaw as he ate, it took him a while to ease into letting me feed him – but he was very compliant, allowing me to run my thumb over his lower lip – making him pout.

I offered him some more, and he shook his head. Smiling at him I ate the bite myself. I walked over and set the plate down, I grabbed a piece of cheese pizza and started eating it.

I walked over and sat at the edge of the hot tub eating, it took me a little while to feel Sebastian looking at me, I looked over at him, not really talking and just focusing on my food.

How can the guy who played The Winter Soldier in the MCU, look so, submissive, and non-threatening.

I wondered why he was looking at me so intently, I noticed that I had my hand on my belly, where our daughter was growing slowly.

"Is she giving you trouble?" I finished eating, I didn't want to point out that he would have seen if she was.

"No, she's being good, my body seems to like being pregnant." I muttered with a sly smile, it was the truth, I liked being pregnant.

"Are things going to change between us when she is born?"

I narrowed my eyes, it was a very serious question – even though he said it very passively, I thought for a moment, I wanted to answer honestly.

"Yes, very much so, we are going to have to learn how to co-parent, all while our sexual dynamic is at play, maybe when she is older, she might understand what mommy and daddy and up to – but when she is younger, she won't really be the wiser and we can make it work for sure."

"Are we going to move into together?"

That question threw me for a curve.

"I...I don't know." I got a hold of myself.

"We will see how you handle what I do to it, it should tell us a lot about our relationship, and train you how to be a good submissive."

I looked over at him, giving him a soft smile.

"Let's shower and get to bed, I want you." I purred; I enjoyed the blush that was on his face.

"Yes Mistress."

--- Chris's Point Of View ---

I was sitting in the hot tub, letting the hot water relax my tense back muscles.

I saw why they had picked this place to stay – the amenities were amazing.

I wasn't far behind them – so I was here just two hours after them.

I had parked my RV back at the park down the road from her house – and I got a truck so she wouldn't recognize me, I parked it in back area and then I got a place just down the hall from the two of them.

I had to not watch them in the hot tub after a while, it was breaking my heart.

I had no idea where they were going on this trip, but I had nothing to do, I wouldn't start filming my new movie until about six months out, so I had the time to follow them.

I closed my eyes and leaned back, I knew this was insanity, but I wasn't about to give her up without a fight, even if I was currently stalking her.