Feel It

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence.

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships so trigger warning for that.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

---Kennedy's Point of View ---

I woke up when it was still dark outside, I sat up and found that I was shivering I had lost my equilibrium for a moment, and I suddenly worried where Chris was.

"Mistress..." I felt a calloused hand on my upper arm, I looked sharply to the side to see Sebastian's wide blue eyes.

Memory came back to me slowly, Chris was gone and I had Sebastian back, and we were in our bed.

I shook my head and looked at him and honestly had to shake my head to almost get my mind right.

"Sorry Bastian, lay back down."

We both did and I turned to face him nuzzling my head into his chest.

"Why did you wake up like that Mistress?"

"Bad dream."

I raised myself up no my arm looking down at him, I kept my eyes on him and I saw him look away and hide his face in the pillows.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Like what?" I teased moving closer to him, he didn't move back as I pressed my body against his, slowly I wrapped my left leg around his hip.

He whimpered.

"Are you alright with this?"

"Yes..." His voice was a bit worried.

"You can tell me to stop... do you remember the color system?"

He looked confused and shook his head at me.

"Alright, the safe colors, you can say YELLOW and I will back off what I am doing, if you get scared or don't like it say RED and everything stops, if I ask you your color and you are alright you can say GREEN, do you understand?"

I explained slowly, not because I thought he was stupid but more so that I wanted him to understand.

"Yes..."

"Can I give you a blowjob?"

He gasped, it was adorable.

"You, you want to give me one?"

I smirked at him, letting out a laugh.

"Yes I want to, and you need to understand that when I say something I mean it...you shouldn't question me." I used my dominant voice, and he seemed to shiver under my tone of voice.

"I'm sorry Mistress, if you want..."

"I'm asking permission, can I touch you my beautiful Bastian?"

"Yes Mistress."

Smiling I made my movements slow and methodical; I pulled off the sheets, noticing that he was already hard for me, getting on my knees I took off his boxers.

I could all but feel his hesitation and his desire as I stripped off his boxers.

I reached out and stroked his cock, looking up at him I felt my heart start to skip a few beats, with his head thrown back a little and I seeing the muscles in his neck tighter it was a sexy and erotic look.

I moved again and placed myself between his legs, slowly leaning down licking his cock with the tip of my tongue from base to tip.

"Fuck..." He whined.

"Watch that beautiful mouth of yours..." I chastised as I slowly swallowed his cock, I was rewarded by his loud moans at my attention.

I reached up and put my hand on his stomach, holding him down a little bit as I got to work making him come undone.

"Mistress...I feel..." There was a desperation to his voice that I knew well.

"I know, just accept it, don't fight it, and I won't either"

I knew what he meant, I was guessing he was feeling what I was, that connection, powerful and moving between us.

---- Chris's Point of View ---

I was in an RV that I was allowed to park behind the bar because I was in no condition to drive anywhere, I was laying on the bed, turning my head and smelling her perfume on the sheets – was enough to make a man go mad.

I was on edge and fired up, I couldn't let him have her, I know what I said, and I knew the correct thing to do was to leave them be, but I was to involved now, and I had fallen for her, as fucked up and irrational as it was, I loved her, and I fucking WANTED her.