Empty Handed

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence.

--- Chris's Point of View ---

I watched in an almost detached stupor as Sebastin leaned down and whispered in her ear, just loud enough for me to hear.

"Now the whole world knows who you belong to." Sebastian's voice was nearly unhinged, and it sent a chill down my spine.

Now I was pissed off at Sebastian, kissing her in front of the nurse was one hell of a power play – and I mostly didn't feel like being one upped by him at the moment, so I was done being inconspicuous at the moment.

I stepped forward and walking right past him I put my hand on her shoulder, she was looking at me with a very shocked expression, there was a desperation in her eyes that I had never seen before, and I had no idea how to respond to that.

But we were in too deep, might as well drown ourselves in this ocean of emotion.

"Is there any news on our baby? She wasn't doing so well and I am worried about both of them." Kennedy let out a little gasp and looked at me wide eyed, I simply gave her a smile.

The nurse was looking between us and after a moment seemed to collect herself and look at the chart.

"Yes everything is fine – her, uh, your baby is fine." She looked up at me stammering then seemed to get a hold of herself.

"Hm, but the doctor actually said he wants to monitor for 24 hours...so we."

"Is she allowed to have people stay with her." Sebastian asked, beating me to the question.

"I...yes, if she so wishes, are both of you planning on staying.

"No." Sebastian demanded.

"Yes." I said at the same time.

Kennedy cleared her throat loudly. "Will you excuse us, all three of us for a moment." Kennedy asked, the girl smiled but you could still see the utter confusing and shock in her expression, she couldn't hide that.

but you could tell she was still shocked about the whole thing; she left the room closing the door softly behind her.

Sebastin's and my eyes met before we turned and looked at her, she looked beyond pissed off, she put her head in his hands and took a few deep breaths before looking up at the two of us.

"What in the fucking hell has gotten into the two of you?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, a bit to innocently.

She waved her hand around in an exacerbated motion.

"The sudden public display of affection, from both of you...seriously what gives? This is coming out of nowhere."

"You know because of HIPPA violations I don't think she can say anything to anyone." Sebastin muttered; he was hiding his smirk behind his seriousness.

"I didn't think about that." I mused, but he did have a point, a good one actually.

"Can the two of you...go get me a soft blanket and some food." She growled.

We quietly looked at one another.

"I'll go get the food...anything in particular?" I offered.

"Burger...grilled chicken burger." She demanded.

"I guess I'll go get a soft blanket."

She turned on her side.

"Leave." She demanded.

Quietly we walked out of the room, the nurse was waiting outside, she wasn't eavesdropping at all, but she was biting her thumbnail making it obvious that she was nervous.

"I think she can been seen now." Sebastian offered as we walked by her and outside.

"We have to do this together, we drove here together." He explained, that was true.

"Let's go get the things she wants, we shouldn't come back empty handed."

"Good point."