Taking Care

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence.

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships, so trigger warning for that.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Chris's Point of View ---

Warmth filled my heart, she had her legs wrapped around my waist and her arms wrapped around my neck, crying as I carried her, she was so small against me.

I took a deep breath.

I understood why this might be overwhelming to Sebastian, he never really handled stress very well – I chalked it up to him being any only child, holding her with one hand I opened the door, walking in I kicked the door shut.

I put my arms back around her.

"Shit, are you cold?" She was quaking really hard in my arms.

"No..." The whimper so alarming, she was scared and stressed, I walked to the bedroom and laid her down on the bed, grabbing a blanket and putting it over her.

"I don't know why I am acting like this."

"It could be emotional shock...here, I'm going to hold you..."

I laid down next to her and pulled her into my arms, in any other situation this would be sexual in nature, but not at this moment, she was really hurting right now, I was frightened.

"Shh...I'm so sorry he did that."

"I am so alone, that is my bigger fear, being pregnant and left by the father, it's one of the reasons why I love being in control Chris, never let anyone hurt me."

That hurt, but I was aware enough to know that she needed comfort and reassurance.

"I know he's gone, but I am here, and I am not going anywhere, you are never going to be alone in this, I'm staying."

She looked dup at me, our eyes met and she closed them, leaning forward I kissed her, it was a chaste and loving kiss, nothing sexual, she pulled back and buried her head in my chest, I held her close.

"Have you gone to the doctor yet."

"No."

"We are going tomorrow, we need to make sure everything is good and healthy – take a few deep breaths..."

She did as she was told, I talked her though it, breath in and breath out, she obeyed, and after about ten minutes I felt her body stop shaking so hard, but she was still slightly trembling.

"Do you have food in the house?"

"I don't know if I can eat anything, I'm to upset."

"You need to eat for the baby, I'll make you something kitten." I got up and put another blanket over her, looking at her I saw she was looking into the distance, lost in thought clearly.

I walked into the kitchen, pulling out a can of simple chicken noodle soup, I opened it and started heating it up, I kept watch and within five minutes I put it in the bowl and brought it back to the room, I set it on the bedside table to cool off.

"You need to sit up, I'm going to be feeding you a few bites...come up."

I pulled some pillows and put them back against the headboard and I helped her sit up. I picked up the soup, tasting it, it was very warm but not hot, I put the spoon up to her lips, she took a bite.

Slowly I fed her a few times, then she reached up and took the bowl.

"Thank you, Chris."

"You're welcome..."

I got up to go clean up, then I was going to get some supplies from my RV, I was going to be staying here soon.

"Are you leaving?" The whimper in her voice broke my heart.

"Just for a moment, I need my overnight stuff and a change of clothes, I will be back soon, finish up eating and we will have a quiet night together and figure things out tomorrow."

I turned and left, I quickly cleaned the pot and then walked outside, I ran to my RV and quickly packed up, I didn't want to leave her alone for very long, she wasn't doing so well and I was honestly terrified for her.

--- Sebastian's Point of View ---

I had a long flight, and I was finding it hard to sleep, what I had done wasn't easy, it wasn't easy by any means. I felt like an asshole for leaving behind a pregnant women – but she seemed more than capable of taking care of herself.

'The baby is yours...you are going to have to deal with that.' My brain taunted, I looked out the window, deeply internally conflicted about the whole thing. I had to take care of myself for sure, but I hoped she was doing alright, I would get in touch with her in a little while, I just wasn't sure when.