Beautiful

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. The chapter contains elements of toxic relationships and cheating – lot's of red flags, so trigger warning for that. Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

---Kennedy's Point of View ---

We were in bed with one another, I wasn't dominating him by any means, not really on either side.

He was on top of me, moving and kissing me passionately, our hands were all over one another, this was deeper than just fucking, this was making love.

"I have missed you." I moaned hugging him close, and I really had missed him, I ran my fingers down his naked body, back and then moved my body to straddle his hips.

I tried to push him gently up to flip him over to but him on my back. I narrowed my eyes when he pinned me down even harder, kissing me more fiercely. I pushed him up.

"Remember your place, Sebastin."

"I'm...I'm sorry mistress, I'm just caught up in the moment."

I ran my fingers through his hair, leaning up I kissed him gently, with ease I flipped him over onto his back and straddled his hips.

He ran his hands up and down my thighs, then with tender care he reached up and touched my lower stomach, rubbing it and spreading his hands across it, he had that look again, the one of love and wonder.

"So beautiful."

I moved my hips and mounted him, with slow smooth rhythm I started to ride his, he felt almost bigger in me.

He had one hand on my hip and the other was rested firmly on my baby bump, as I started feeling more – as we were getting lost in the feeling, I grabbed both of his wrists, pinning him down roughly, kissing him with so much anger.

I wasn't that confused by the anger that I was feeling, because anger was very close to love and passion, the opposite of love isn't hate, it's indifference, and I didn't feel any indifference for Sebastain, I felt so much for him that it was so painful.

"Mistress...I love you."

"I love you to Bastian."

"I love when you call me that."

I leaned back a little bit, and kept on riding him, closing my eyes I let myself get lost in the feeling, it was a slow built up, but after a few minutes I felt myself reach the peak and then fall over it.

"Fuck, so tight." My muscles restricted around his cock. "Please Mistress."

"Cum pet..." I cooed gently, the cum felt warm in me, the room was cold, it wasn't until he came in me that I noticed just how cold the room was, I had left the air conditioning on.

I slowed my rhythm – watching his face as I drew out his orgasm, I loved seeing the veins and the muscles on his neck as he leaned his head back – slowly I then got off him, with some alarm he reached out and grabbed my arm, trying to stop me from going, I felt his cum drip down my inner thigh.

"It's okay...it's a bit cold in there." I walked over to the thermostat and turned it off, he removed the sheets that was covering us.

"You're right, come back to bed, ill cuddle you to warm you up."

"Shower first, you're cum is sticky." He smirked.

I looked out a window, and running around the corner I saw someone turn around the corner - it was just a flash of a second, I narrowed my eyes, all I could see was shoulders and the back of someone's head.

Was that Chris? That fucking looked like Chris.