Cars

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use, drinking alcohol, and injury.

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Chris's Point of View ---

I held her against me as she calmed down, I could latterly feel her heart beat slow down, I smiled and put my lips against her head kissing her.

I liked how I had the ability to calm her.

But I was also anxious as well, I have known Sebastian for about 10 years now, and this was so unlike him.

If he was going to leave with his ex, he would have called Kennedy, told her and gotten her car back to her, he wouldn't leave her stranded without a car – something I was annoyed about, I really didn't want to think that he did that on purpose.

Rubbing her lower back I pulled out my cell phone to contact a manager to see if he could get me a car up here, have it delivered or something.

"What are you doing?" Her voice was so soft that I looked down at her smiling, them put my arm over her again holding her close, I liked her like this.

"Getting us a vehicle that is not an RV, we are kind of remote out here, and that car was your only mode of transportation right?"

She nodded.

"Okay I will get us two cars, I'll pay for a week of use before you have to give it back to the rental car service."

"I...I can't let you do that."

She turned her head and buried it in my chest, I lifted up her chin and made her look at me.

"Let me be a man in this situation and take care of you."

She blushed and looked down.

"Hey I'm going to be one the phone for a bit, go back home in case he comes over, why don't you make lunch or something for us, take your mind off of him."

Her eyes went a little bit wide as she seemed to consider this.

"Good idea, cooking always helps me settle."

"Good girl..."

I lightly shaped her ass as she walked down the hall, she giggled and quickly left, I would have to arrange to have four people drive up here and then leave two cars and go back, people can be motived to do something that seems silly if offered the right amount, I just hoped I could get them here without a few hours.

We need to start looking into what happened to Sebastian.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

I decided to make him some chicken carbonara, a quick recipe, I started it right away and focused on getting the ingredients right and making sure that everything was cooking well.

I was just about done when Chris walked in the front door, I had left it open with the screen so he would know just to come in.

"That smells amazing."

He walked into the kitchen and leaned against the wall that lead into the kitchen.

"In about two hours they are going to deliver the cars to us, and then we can work on figuring out what is going on with Sebastian."

I turned and looked at me, he offered me a smile.

I felt the conflict in my heart looking at him, I love Sebastian, deeply so much so that I am freaking out not having him near, I'm scared for him and heartbroken at the same time.

But seeing how Chris is taking care of me and the situation...that was also something that made me feel amazing, I put the food on two plats and put the one pot I used for it in the sink.

We walked over to the small dining room table and started eating.

"Why are you helping me with this Chris...honestly?"

He didn't stop eating.

"First baby, this food is amazing – thank you for feeding me, second I'm helping you because it's clear that you love him."

"I thought you wanted me?"

"Oh I do – even more so now that I saw your love and compassion at missing him, but I want a fair fight for your heart, when you come to me, and I have a feeling you will, I want it to be because you picked me over Sebastian...also as much as we are rivals, I care about the guy."

"Oh...okay..." He had answered my question effectively, and to be honest I have no idea what to make of his answer, I just wanted to find Sebastian, and have my submissive safe in my warm bed.

He was looking on his phone.

"His and his ex's Instagram posts are mostly dark, she posted from the SLC airport just an hour ago, and she is clearly alone, so I don't think she is with her."

I let out a gasp and dropped my fork.

"If that makes you feel better..." He smiled, still eating, after a moment to recover I started eating. When we finished, he took both of our plates, I watched as he cleaned them then turned back to me with a smirk.

"Will you let me make you feel good? Take your mind off things?"

"What...what are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about eating you out...admit it you need the stress relief."

"I couldn't do that."

He shrugged.

"It was just an offer."

I suddenly felt worried again, I felt tears come to my eyes.

"Baby..." His voice was just a above a whisper, he walked over and put his arms around me and pulled me into a hug, when I started sobbing because I felt safe, he picked me up and carried us to the couch where he cuddled me.

"We can just wait here until the cars come and go find him." He gently kissed my temple.