Struggle

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. The chapter contains elements of toxic relationships and cheating – lot's of red flags, so trigger warning for that. Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Chris's Point of View ---

"Don't struggle baby, why are you fighting me? You have a safe word...you are safe with me." I tried to calm her more by pressing my weight against her, she wasn't used to having to use a safe word, so this was a gentile reminder. 

She was fighting me, the moment he left I instantly got back to what I was doing. I had already cum in her, and I got hard again and almost instantly.

So I continued to fuck her, with my cum still in her dripping out of her.

She started to fight back even more, and I looked down and saw that she was crying.

"Hey what is it?" I raised myself up on my arms and looked down at her, there was anger in her expression as she looked up at me, narrowing her eyes.

"Talk to me."

"I'm a dominant Chris, this is fucking wrong."

"I beg to differ, you are doing a good job " I growled.

"Use the safe word RED...it stops, you have a way out."

She narrowed her eyes, and I saw the defiance in the way she looked at me.

"No..."

She moved and started to fight me again, I could easily overpower her – I let her fight a little bit to get the aggression, then I took over, I manhandled her and flipped her over and maneuvered her to put her on all fours.

With her struggling I grabbed her arms and pinned them behind her back.

Pressing her down on the pillows I entered her roughly.

"If you keep fighting me baby, you're going to get it in the ass..."

"Do I have your consent to do this? Give me your consent Baby?"

"You have my consent." She growled.

"That's a good girl." I started to pound into her roughly. 

She started to struggle, and I let out a loud laugh, because it was very much in vain. "That feels good baby, keep grinding against me."

I smacked her ass and she let out a whimper, I kept on going at her, roughly and not stopping.

She let out a frustrated and whimpering growl, I moved my hand and cupped her belly as I continued to roughly fuck her.

"I will love and take care of this baby...but you are going to bear me some..."

She sobbed as I took her, finally she gave in, I could tell by the way that her body relaxed and she eased, with care I let go of her arms and she grabbed the pillow leaning down.

"Good girl..." Leaning down I kissed her shoulder blades and the back of her neck, she was a hard one, but I was determined to break her.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

{Five Hours Later}

Chris was still asleep, I was going to possible incur Chris wrath and I knew that I might be punished, but I wanted to see Sebastian, I texted him and he told me where he was at.

I left a note on my side of our bed, telling Chris that I would be back soon, without really thinking I singed the note 'I love you', it was in part true, but now that Sebastian remembered me, things were complicated. I had to see him. 

--- Sebastian's Point of View ---

I sat on the bed waiting for her, seeing her with Chris like that – I was her submissive, had they really been together the whole time?

I didn't believe that she would do that, she wouldn't fucking do that to me, she wouldn't hurt me like that, Chris and her together was just – wrong. They seemed fucking mismatched.

I know I fucked up royally fucked up with her by leaving.

Did she do this to punish me?  That was the only reason that I could think of. I wasn't stupid I would have seen if they were together for that long.

There was a knock at the door and I jumped out of my skin, rushing over to the door, opening it.

She was standing there, she was so fucking beautiful, wearing sweatpants and a shirt, looking down I saw a slight bump – looking up I saw she was holding some coffee and what smelled like croissants as well as another bag.

"Mistress..."

"Bastian."

I felt tears come to my eyes, she walked past me and set the coffee and food on the table, I shut the door.

She turned to talk to me but stepping I dropped to my knees, wrapping one arm around her waist and the other lifted up her shirt and kissed her stomach, the little bump.

She hesitated for a moment then wrapped her arms around my head and upper body.

"I missed you so much...how is our daughter? Are you eating? Fuck I have missed so much time."

She let out a laugh.

"She isn't even here yet."

"I want to be here for all of it, shit, please forgive me Mistress..."

"For what? It wasn't your fault you lost your memory..."

"Do you love him..." I looked up at her, she was looking down at me, I saw the tears in her eyes.

"I don't know. But you are still my submissive Sebastian, our daughter will come soon and we will need to be together for that."

I leaned my head into her stomach, she reached over and, in a moment, I felt her putting something around my neck, I pulled back and kept my head down as she put the collar on.

I looked up at her, she smiled down at me and touched my collar.

"Strip down pet."

"After being with him, you're going to..."

"Fuck you, dominate you? Yes."

"But Chris..."

"I don't want to hear his name on your lips, you know the safe words and you know what you have to say to make this stop...until then you are under my control. Understand?"

I started to cry.

"Yes Mistress."

"Now, strip down and lay on the bed."