Play Nice

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use and injury, possible uncomfortable situations, smoking, possible trigger warning for some parts.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Chris Point of View ---

I watched as she and him left the cabin, she was wearing shorts and a tank top, showing to much skin in my opinion, however I did think she looked amazing, natural, she looked like she likes activity but also is willing to eat a steak, she was clearly soft in all the right places.

I loved what I was seeing, I had fallen for her personality first – fierce and needing to be tamed, and I found myself now immensely physically attracted to her, I wanted that body under mine in a large bed.

As a dominant I like my submissive to be modest in public, there body is only for my eyes, as they walked passed my RV I waited for her to look at me, and my blood basically boiled when I saw her put her arm around his waist and he put his arm around her shoulders.

They looked like a couple.

I heaved a deep sigh and leaned back, watching them turn off onto a trail.

Ok, I was done playing nice.

---Kennedy's Point of View ---

I stopped because I was out of breath, we had walked all the way up the canyon some ways to a very beautiful spot, and we had been hiking around the area for hours, just enjoying one another's company and exploring.

I watched as he moved, he was very agile as strong, clearly more in shape than I was.

"Can we catch our breath, I'm not used to this much exercise." I teased, he stopped and came over to me. I looked up at him with a smile.

"Kneel before me."

He instantly obeyed, looking up at me I put hand in his hair, running them through his thick dark hair.

He was sweaty and breathing hard, I found that really attractive for some reason, I smiled down at him and put both my hands on either side of his head, gripping it. 

Making him stay in place I leaned forward and kissed him on the mouth for a moment then pulled back.

"I love this Mistress, hiking with you, this has been a wonderful day."

My heart melted at hearing him say that, I looked around at our surroundings, I found myself lost in thought, even though I was with Sebastian and I was enjoying myself immensely with him, I couldn't stop thinking of Chris, and it was maddening.

"Mistress...where did your mind go?"

I hadn't realized that I had been gazing off into the distance, with a soft smile I looked down at him, after a moment I started looking around again I realized there was some place we could go.

"Come with me."

He took my hand and I led him down another trail, around the a rock cliff place, walking around it there was a small alcove that I had camped at before.

"Mistress?"

I pulled off my backpack and set it down on the ground, I looked up at him, giving him a stern and serious look as I pulled out a blanket and spread it across the soft dirt.

"Lay down...pull your pants down to your mid-thigh, stroke your cock slowly for me."

I looked at him, even though he was hesitating a little bit - he was already getting hard as I clearly could tell, slowly he pulled his pants down and then walked over to the blanket and laid down.

"Are you ready to let me breed you?"

He let out a moan, I could tell that it was a moan of pleasure, but I wasn't so sure if he wanted it or not, this would be something that I needed to get clear consent for.

"Are you willing to let me try and breed you?"

I started undoing my shorts, he looked at me and gulped, as I took them off, I wasn't ashamed of my

"Yes Mistress."

I walked over to him and straddled his waist and then slowly lowered myself onto his cock, I was wet so turned on that I easily sank onto his cock, the moment he was fully in me I started moving, his hands reached up to touch me and I grabbed his wrists and pinned him to the ground roughly.