Bicameral heart

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use and injury, possible uncomfortable situations, possible trigger warning for some parts.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

I was pulled into the RV, I let him lead me as he walked backward and his hands were still wrapped around the back of my collar.

He sat down on the couch.

He kept his hand on the back of my collar he forced me onto my knees and pulled me forward between his legs.

I don't know why I did it so willingly, he just had that power over me.

I was forced to look up at him, he looked down at me his hand cupping my cheek gently.

"You are so beautiful, even though you are Sebastian's, I knew from the moment I saw you that I had to have you – even if it hurts him."

"That's new... you care about him?" I was a bit stunned because he had never seemed to care much about Sebastian before now.

"You know I do."

He kept on touching me, his hand leaving the collar and tangling it in my hair, I whimpered as he pulled back a little bit.

He smirked licking his lips.

"You can leave if you want, but I want you."

He moved his hips a little at that and it didn't take a genius to get what he was getting at. Yes I could leave but did I want to.

"Chris.."

I started to protest but he put his thumb against my lips shushing me.

"I have been watching your pupils Kennedy, they got huge when you realized what I wanted you to do... your body doesn't lie and it knows what it wants."

He was right, I hated it but he was right.

He kept one hand on the back of my collar and then with the other he unzipped his pants pulling them down slightly, he pulled out his cock, it was thick, he stroked it a few times making it hard.

"I'm not going to do this without your permission, tap me on the thigh if you want me to stop, but I would like it if you handled this well...do I have your permission?"

I knew what I wanted, I was scared if I...did this, things would change.

"Yes."

"Good, now open your mouth."

I did as I was told and he guided me to his cock, opened my mouth and I felt him push his cock in my mouth.

It wasn't rough or forceful, but his hard and steady hand on the back of my head let me know I needed to keep going, I started to gag a little when his cock hit the back of my throat

"Don't forget to breath through your nose, you are such a good girl...keep on going."

He kept going, until I had deep throated him, he held me there I whimpered, and he slowly pulled me off his cock, I gasped taking a few deep breaths.

I looked up at him, he smiled and his blue eyes were so clear.

"Let's try that again, do better..."

He was in utter and complete control of this situation. I was torn, I wanted to be with Sebastian right now, but I wanted to be here also.

He guided my mouth down on his cock, making me deepthroat him again.

--- Sebastian's Point of View ---

I laid on the bed resting, waiting for my Mistress to come back home. The silence was a bit pensive, and more than a little bit unsettled.

I was so conflicted, I had already fallen for her, there was no more questioning that – but I missed her so much, I closed my eyes, I would ask her if we could make love tonight, I wanted to be close to her... I hoped she would agree.