Consciousness

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence.

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships and being used for sexual pleasure.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

"I hate you, Chris. I fucking hate you so much."

"I know, I know you do. It's okay though, I am here, and I am not going anywhere until we find him." He kissed my forehead again. 

"Then why are you here if you know how much deep down I hate you?" He shifted a little bit, moving length wise on the couch and laying us down horizontal. 

"Oh you don't hate me deep down, you do not hate me at all."

"Yes, I do." You growled, not sure where the anger was suddenly coming from.

"If you did you wouldn't have let me, have you so easily." He leaned his head down and started kissing my neck, sucking gently before I pushed him back, I didn't want Sebastian to see a love bit on my neck.

"You got so wet for me, your body responded just like it had wanted to, because deep down you are mine." 

I wanted to fight him on this, to scream that I didn't care about him and that I wanted nothing to do with him.

But I couldn't do that, honestly it was almost natural that I felt myself submit to him, I let out a whimper and buried my head in his chest, taking in a deep breath smelling his nice perfume, it was a comforting smell.

"Fuck, I'm just scared...I need my submissive with me." I cried.

"I understand, how you are feeling right now, is how I feel about you each time you leave me, it hurts, it really hurts...so I know, that is a big reason why I am helping." 

"Let me take care of you for a moment... come on baby."

He moved laying me down on my back, he was so soft and gentile that it seemed almost out of place. He moved down the couch and put himself at me feet.

Gently he moved himself between my legs.

I turned my head and started to cry.

"I need your permission to do this."

"I shouldn't be letting you touch me..."

"This doesn't have to be personal if you don't want it to be. You can look at it as just me giving you a hit of serotonin and dopamine by making you orgasm...let me eat you out."

"Chris..."

"Let Daddy do this for you...I want to know how you taste."

His voice had changed, it was deeper than it had been, and there was a typical tone of domination behind the words.

I let out a whimper.

"Do I have your permission, verbally, you can color RED if you want me to stop..."

I was about to give him permission to do what he wanted when his phone rang, startling us both, he got up and looked at the screen.

"Is it him?"

"No, it's my brother, give me a moment...stay put baby girl." He stepped right out of the house to take the phone call, I laid back down and did my best to calm my panicked breathing.

--- Sebastian's Point of View ---

I came in and out of consciousness – hearing voices and commotion, I had a dull sensation of pain that would come and go.

My mind seemed to clear up a bit more, so much so that I knew that I was on a bed and there was soft beeping around me, the smell was, I guess one could say sterile – bleach smelling.

I wanted my Mistress, where was my Mistress... I moaned her name before I fell back into unconsciousness, hoping the next time I woke up she would be nearby, and I could smell her and hear her voice.