RV

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, injury, gun use, and possible uncomfortable situations, possible trigger warning for some parts, and swearing.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

"Mistress...I'm not sure I can get hard again so soon..."

He whimpered the moment I pulled away from him, looking down at him I smiled. Fuck, he really was handsome and so submissive.

"It's alright Pet."

He looked at me unsure, the skepticism in his eyes was enough to break my heart, I knew he hadn't really had a proper dominant.

I laid down beside him and pulled him into my arm, he snuggled against me.

"I understand that you have sexual limits, we can work on that, and any time it gets to be too much we will stop..."

I ran my hand through his hair, it was soft and he moved his head towards my touch.

"You need to get some rest...it's been one eventful day Pet"

I rolled over onto my back and he put his head on my chest, I leaned my face down and took a deep breath, I wasn't sure if it was shampoo or what – but he smelled earthy and wonderful.

Again I was shocked that I had Sebastian Stand in my bed right now.

I placed my hand on the middle of his back, and over a period of time he started breathing slowly he feel asleep so easily in my arms, I wonder if it was because he trusted me.

I looked over at the window and the light from the outside lights, I was unsettled thinking there was someone hiding in the dark out there.

(5 Hours Later)

I woke up before him, he was cuddled against me and he was clearly using me to keep warm, it was colder up here than I realized.

I allowed him to sleep until he woke up naturally, I felt his breathing get quicker and then he moved his head, his eyes still opening as he woke.

"Hi Mistress..."

He muttered still half asleep, I moved my head forward and kissed him, he woke up more after that, I looked at him and smiled.

"Fuck, you are so submissive, sexy and damn breedable." I teased, it wasn't that I had a breeding kink or anything, but this man – half asleep and on me was pure sex appeal.

I was watching him closely so I noticed that his pupils widened slightly when I said that, I narrowed my eyes, knowing that clearly that meant he liked what I said, so I said nothing to gauge his reaction.

"You want to breed me Mistress?"

I let out a laugh and rubbed his back leaning my head back and looking at the ceiling.

"Actually I would be the one that is breeded."

"I know Mistress...you would want my child?"

I looked back down at him, seeing that his face was red, I moved out from under him, I kissed him.

"This is a conversation for another time Pet, do you want some breakfast?"

Honestly I wasn't sure where that I come from, hands down I don't think – given the right time, I wouldn't object to having his child – but it was way too soon for that.

"Yes please Mistress, I'm starving."

I looked over my shoulder and smiled at him, I got dressed very quickly, and looked over at him, I grabbed the chain and attached it back to his neck.

"Get dressed as you liked then come into the kitchen, kneel on the floor at the entrance of the kitchen why I get the food ready."

I went over to the kitchen leaving him to do what he wanted. Going into the kitchen I decided last minute to make Eggs Benedict, I was slowly getting them ready when I heard something behind me.

Turning I saw a very sexy and wonderful sight behind me, as a dominant I loved looking at Sebastian while he was kneeling, submissive, wearing my collar and watching me closely.

I gave him a smile and continued to cook – ignoring him for the most part, going over to the sink I looked out the window that I had opened to let some sunlight up.

I noticed an RV was diving down the street, I felt something in the pit of my stomach, who owned that RV? Didn't I see that parked last night during my walk with Sebastian? I thought it was empty.

Authors Note: Hi everyone, I hope you have or had a wonderful Holidays! Thank you so much for reading. XOXO