34

Chapter 34: Asamission2 weeks had passed since Nobu taking Asami

2 weeks had passed since Nobu taking Asami. Although, the sorceresses drove him insane with her talking.

Asami had created her long peduncles that surrounded almost the whole room, with it holding her ankle as she swinged upside down.

"And then she was like 'Back off, he's my man' and I was like; bitch, you better back off before I rip that dumb blonde head off of your fucking-"

"Enough!" Nobu yelled and held his head in distress. "Enough of blabbing about your missions from when I died!"

Asami swinged herself in the air and after a back flip, she landed on her feet in front of Nobu who sat in his chair. "You should be more careful."

Asami smirks and steps closer to him, leaning down towards his face. "Why? You scared little Asami would get hurt?"

Nobu glances up at her with his elbow rested on the side of his throne, "No. I am scared you'll hurt little Asami," He glances down at her stomach, "Or little Gojo."

Asami straightened up in confusion, "You actually thought fucking without protection will not get you pregnant?"  Nobu questioned and stood up with Asami taking steps backwards as he took them forwards.

"What are you talking about?"

Nobu tilts his head to the side as Asami crashed into a wall with her back. He moved a piece of her red hair from her face and caressed her cheek with an evil grin,

"Listen to its small heartbeat, or ask Rin."

Asami shut her eyes carefully , placing her palm on her stomach. A faint heartbeat echoed through her ears and head as her jaw lightly falls open. She lifts her head slowly to Nobu's level before opening her eyes.

"How do you-?" Asami questions, cocking her eyebrow. "I see and hear everything." He simply responds in a maniacal tone.

_______

Satoru, his students and the second years came up with a plan which Panda would call it 'Asamission'.

"How do we know where he's keeping her?" Nobara questioned as they were all rounded up around a table. She glances towards her sensei, "Bring her in!" He simply orders. A slight silence overwhelmed the room before the doors opened.

It was the girl that attacked Asami in her apartment with Osamu. Her head was covered with a paper bag and her hands being tied with a rope. Maki Zen'in and Todo Aoi place her down on one of the chairs.

Maki pulls off her bag and reveal her scratched and terrified face as she was met with Gojo's shining blue eyes under his sunglasses. "I got this." Nobara simply said and sat on the table in front of the girl.

"Ito-san, is it? Or should I call you Naomi?" Kugasaki questioned and moved her face towards hers, revealing her patched eye. "Skip with the introductions, Where is Nobu keeping Suzuki-sensei?" Maki threatened and held the woman's shoulder, leaning down to her level.

"I-I-I do-"

"Bo-Bo-Wa-Wa-I- Oh, now you can't speak english?" Maki spat as Nobara lightly snickered. "Where is he keeping Asami?!" Maki snapped at the blonde.

Gojo placed his hand on her shoulder and slightly moved her away. He untied the ropes on Naomi's wrists which left his students shook. "Gojo Satoru.." She mumbled. Satoru crouched down and glanced up at her,

"You know who I am...and I suppose Satō-kun informed you what I'm capable of?"

The girl firmly nods. "I untied your ropes- you can try to escape, but I don't suggest it." Gojo spoke in a calm voice, his hand still kept on her shoulder. Naomi gulped down her saliva and glanced up at everyone that gave her weird and dirty looks,
"They all care about Asami, so If you don't tell us where she is," Gojo tilts his head down and flutters his Six Eyes open as they connected with her white ones,

"We're gonna have a big problem."

_______

Asami couldn't believe what her ears were hearing. She pushes him away from her chest with full force as he stumbled back. Nobu smirked as she began walking away from him to the other side of the room,

"You can't believe me, because you don't want to." He started. Asami placed her palm onto the wall as she stopped, "I won't believe, because you're bluffing. I know your tricks, Nobu."

Nobu lifts his arms in defence as a light smirk appeared on his face. "You just wait..and see for yourself, who's bluffing."

_________

After Gojo got all of the information he needed out of the poor girl, he sent her back to Nobu with a message. They were sat in one of the rooms once again as they continued making their plan. "We leave tomorrow at sundown. Prepare your weapons and most of all..prepare yourself."

Gojo spoke as his students glanced at one another before giving him a firm nod. As the rest left and now only the first-years were left in the room, they approach their worried sensei, who towered over the blueprint of the building Asami was in.

"Gojo-Sensei, what happens when we do get inside?" Itadori questions with his two friends by his side. Satoru sighed and glanced over at them from his shoulder, "Worst case scenario; We get in, but not out. If everything goes well, Asami will be safe and back with you guys while I deal with him." Satoru spoke calmly as he glanced back at the table,

"He'll get the fight he always wanted. The fight, he came back for.."