Reunion

Two Years Later

It was 9:40am, I was driving to the airport, which took an hour to get there, to surprise Maddox as she's coming back to America from England, I parked the car and headed into the airport and waited for her to land. I waited around ten minutes before I saw Ricky running towards me "Y/n!" He shouted and gave me a massive hug then I saw G grinning at me and then giving me a tight hug "where's Maddox?" I asked "She was right behind us." Ricky spoke confused "you could have waited for me." I heard Maddox spoke "hey babe." I spoke. She stopped and looked straight at me, there was a few minutes of silence as she tried to understand what was going on.

Soon she jumped right into my arms and wrapped her legs tightly around my waist, I caught her and did a little spin. I placed her down and she still looked confused "how are you here? Where's my Mum?" She asked "I asked your Mum if I could pick you guys up instead." I said with a shrug and a smile "that's to sweet of you." She spoke and we shared a kiss "I also wanted to ask you something," I started and got down on one knee in front of Maddox and pulled a ring box out from my jacket pocket "this is probably not how you imagined me doing this in a public place." I begun which made her chuckle and I could see she was getting watery eyes.

"Ever since I met you at that camp, I have fallen in love with you ever day. I don't want to lose that feeling without you in my life ever day, so Maddox would you marry me?" I asked with a wide smile and seeing the tears rolling down her cheeks, she slowly nodded her head "yes, I will." She spoke and I got up and slid the ring on her finger and we shared a passionate kiss, I picked her up and did another spin. "Gosh, were you planning this for a long time?" Maddox asked "yep. Don't worry I got your parent's permission and Jet's as well." I spoke and she chuckled.

"Congratulations you guys!" Ricky and G spoke and gave us tight hugs "here." I spoke to Maddox and handed her the flowers "this is too much." Maddox spoke "you deserve every bit of it." I spoke and kissed her lips again. I carried Maddox's luggage to the car as we held hands all the way there, we got to the car and I placed everyone's luggage in the boot. I closed it and sat in the driver's seat with Maddox next to me and the other two in the back, I drove all of us back to Maddox's house that we could stay the night. I started to drive and make a conversation with the music playing quietly in the background "how was the show?" I asked and they all started to shout at me about how amazing it was "okay, one at a time. Was Maddox a pain to work with?" I asked and got a punch from Maddox which made me chuckle "she was amazing actually, kept us all on track and did amazingly with the other crew members." Ricky admitted "she's always been good at her job." I admitted too. "The show was amazing, everyone did amazing. Even the back up dancers." G spoke "I know, I was amazing." Ricky spoke which we all laughed at.

We finally got to her house around 12:15pm and only Jet was home "let me see the ring." Jet demanded once we were all in the house, Maddox reached her hand out to see a simple silver ring with a small diamond on it. "Wow, this is actually pretty. Y/n you did a good job." Jet complimented "thank you." I spoke as we shared a hug. We headed upstairs and sorted out our rooms, I placed Maddox's luggage in our room and headed downstairs to see Maddox sorting out the flowers. I walked behind her and snaked my arms around her waist, I rested my head on her shoulder and looked out the window.

"How was the flight?" I finally asked her "it was alright, still terrifying." She spoke and I chuckled. "Well, at least you're here." I spoke and kissed her cheek. "Get a room guys." Jet spoke as he grabbed a drink from the fridge "we are in a room." I spoke back quickly "good one." He spoke with a smirk look and walked out of the room. Maddox was finished with the flowers and we headed into the lounge and put 'Pitch Perfect' on and G came and sat with us and shared some snacks with us. "Why do you always watch this film?" G asked me, I smiled "for the plot." I shrugged "and who's the plot?" Maddox asked "Anna Kendrick, obviously." I spoke and they both laughed, mid way through the film the two guys came and watched it with us and we all sang every song that came on the screen.

The film finished and it came around 4:28pm and it was getting close to dinner when someone came through the front door "surprise!" Maddox shouted once her Mum walked into the room "gosh." She screamed and hugged her tightly and gave the other two hugs. "Y/n, thank you for picking them up." She said happily "it's no problem, she said yes." I smiled and Maddox showed her mother the ring "Y/n, this is a beautiful ring. Where did you get it?" She asked "it was my Mum's before she died." I said with a weak smile. "I'm so sorry, I'll take good care of it." Maddox spoke admiring the ring on her finger. "I bought Chinese for dinner, so everyone gather at the dinning room table." Her Mum spoke, we sat around the table and enjoyed the meal til everything was gone with empty plastic pots.

The day was getting late and everyone was getting ready for bed except from me, I had a shower and changed into my pyjamas and headed downstairs and sat in the lounge doing a word search on my phone "can't sleep babe?" I looked up to see Maddox smiling at me tiredly, I nodded then she sat on my lap facing me "how about we look at wedding ideas?" She asked "sure, have you got any ideas?" I asked "yeah, a few actually. I've been planning it since ages." She said with a sweat smile. We stayed up for an hour looking at outfits and aesthetics for the best time to have a wedding "how about spring time?" She asked "that would be pretty, with all the flowers blooming." I spoke "exactly." She said happily.

The time was around 11:29pm and Maddox fell asleep on me, I picked her up bridal style and carried her up to our room. I placed her on the bed and covered us up with the bed sheet and I cuddled her from behind and held her tightly in my arms, she intertwined her hand with mine and we fell fast asleep close to each other.