Camp Prom - P1

It was finally time for bed, I can speak for everyone that we're all exhausted from today's busy games. We all got rested up for a new day which was camp prom which all the girls were excited for, I laid in bed as everyone got ready and changed into their outfits. "Y/n, are you going to get ready?" Gina asked "yeah, in a minute." "But you have to get makeup on." "And that doesn't take the whole day to do." I spoke as I rolled over for another few hours nap. "Okay, I am very hyped for this dance tonight." Ashlyn said happily "but someone needs to explain to me why we're doing a vintage theme for camp prom." Ashlyn added.

"Ooo, I think it has to do with Susan Fine's birthday or the day she died." Gina replied "definitely one of those two." Ashlyn agreed with her "honestly, I've never known." Maddox spoke honestly. "Look, any camp tradition that doesn't involve climbing a wall is good by me." Kourtney spoke earning a few chuckles. "And I'm going to miss having all this time with you guys. Okay, sisterhood vibes all night, okay?" Gina asked "it's gonna be a night of many vibes." Ashlyn answered "hey G, are you good going solo to the dance party?" Ashlyn asked "I'm not going solo. I have my girls. Honestly, it's fine." Gin replied.

"Honestly Ash, I think your cousin's gonna spend the night without me as his date and realise he's kind of been ignoring me for a week and a half and I don't know. But he did say he would leave the last dance for me, so... I think the nights gonna end with a bang." Gina said excitedly. "In one way or another, it always does." Maddox agreed "now Y/n, will you get ready now?" Maddox added. "I am." I spoke as I walked out of the bathroom in a 1970's outfit with my hair in a ponytail with waves and a bit of mascara.

"Oh my gosh." Maddox spoke as she started to blush "you're blushing." Ash said pointing at Maddox whilst chuckling. "Shut up." Maddox quickly responded "wow, you did all of that in the time we were talking?" Gina asked "yeah, only took an hour." I said as they were all still shocked and not dressed yet "now you girls hurry up and get dressed." I said as we all laughed. "Excuse me." Jet spoke as he knocked on a locker "oh my..." Ashlyn spoke at his amazing outfit. "Maddie, can we talk? Alone?" He asked a bit nervous. "Should we be spying on them?" I asked as we listened from outside "no, we should not." Gina replied "can you keep it down? I'm trying to spy." Ashlyn spoke as she looked serious.

"Hi, is Gadget still in there?" A girl asked us as we all jumped to face her "Madison?" I asked and she looked confused as how I knew her name "yeah, how do you know?" "Oh, you look familiar from somewhere." I spoke with a smile "yeah, she's in there." I spoke again and she smiled at me "thank you." And she walked into the cabin. "Who's that?" Kourtney asked me "that's Maddox's ex, Madison." I spoke and all their faces changed into shocked. We heard the whole thing until the front door opened and slammed shut which made all of us jump "I think we should get ready somewhere else." I suggested and they all nodded their heads and we ran to the bathrooms and quickly got ready for the night prom.

"What happened between Maddox and Madison?" Gina asked me "Maddox told me that Madison dumped her on this very night last year." I answered "on Camp Prom night?" Ashlyn asked, I nodded my head "she needs us girls to support her." Ashlyn commanded "haven't we been doing that this entire time?" I spoke as they all laughed. We were finally ready and the other girls went inside and made their grand entrance as I waited around outside as I'm not a big fan of crowds until I'm comfortable. "Hey, you know the party is inside, right?" Ricky spoke as he found me outside "yeah, just getting ready to go." I spoke as I turned around "by the way you look amazing. Now, come on." He said as he took my arm and we both walked inside to see Maddox with the microphone in her hand.

"Hey gang." She spoke a little nervous "we love you, Gadget!" I shouted out which she smiled at "thank you. Just wanna make a quick announcement. Actually, it's not an announcement it's more of an explanation. I push people away. Good people who screwed up like I probably screw up, everyday. So, I thought I might sing something tonight. It's a song that used to be my favourite when I was little, it made me happy and it made my little brother happy and I think maybe we're ready to be happy again." Maddox began her speech. "Maddie, I..." Jet spoke "I know we've had one hundred ups and downs since then, but Jet, I wouldn't change a thing." Maddox ended her speech and Jet got ready on the piano to play along.

MADDOX: Ooh!
JET: Whoa!
MADDOX & JET, both: Yeah
Verse 1: MADDOX: It's like he doesn't hear a word I say
His mind is somewhere far away
And I don't know how to get there
MADDOX & JET, both: It's like (She's way too serious)
All he wants is to chill out (She's always in a rush)
Makes me wanna pull all my hair out (And interrupting)
Like he doesn't even care (Like she doesn't even care)
Pre-Chorus: MADDOX: You
JET:Me
MADDOX: We're face to face
MADDOX & JET, both: But we don't see eye to eye
MADDOX: We'rе like fire and rain
JET: Like firе and rain
MADDOX: You can drive me insane
JET: Drive me insane
MADDOX & JET, both: But I can't stay mad at you for anything
MADDOX: We're Venus and Mars
JET: We're Venus and Mars
MADDOX: We're like different stars
JET: Like different stars
MADDOX & JET, both: You're the harmony to every song I sing
And I wouldn't change a thing

"Y/n? Could you take over?" Jet asked me, I nodded and he joined Maddox on the stage as I carried on with the piano.

JET: She's always tryin' to save the day
I just wanna watch the game
She's all or nothin'
But my feelings never change
MADDOX & JET, both: Why (I try to read her mind)
Does he try to read my mind? (She tries to pick a fight)
It's not good to psychoanalyze (To get attention)
That's what all of my friends say

JET: You
MADDOX:Me
MADDOX & JET, both: We're face to face
But we don't see eye to eye
MADDOX: We're like fire and rain
JET: Like fire and rain
MADDOX: You can drive me insane
JET: You can drive me insane
MADDOX & JET, both: But I can't stay mad at you for anything
MADDOX:We're Venus and Mars
JET: We're Venus and Mars
MADDOX: We're like different stars
JET: Like different stars
MADDOX & JET, both: You're the harmony to every song I sing
And I wouldn't change a thing

All of a sudden Carlos and Seb both got on the stage and started to sing with Jet as Maddox walked off to talk to Madison.

Bridge: CARLOS: When I'm yes, she's no
SEB:When I hold on, he just lets go
CARLOS & SEB, both: We're perfectly imperfect
But I wouldn't change a thing, no
CARLOS: We're like fire and rain
JET: Like fire and rain
SEB: You can drive me insane
JET: You can drive me insane
CARLOS, SEB AND JET: But I can't stay mad at you for anything
CARLOS: We're Venus and Mars
JET: We're Venus and Mars
SEB: We're like different stars
JET: Like different star
CARLOS & SEB, both: But you're the harmony to every song I sing
SEB: We're Venus and Mars
JET: We're Venus and Mars
CARLOS: We're like different stars
JET: Like different stars
CARLOS, SEB AND JET: But you're the harmony to every song I sing
And I wouldn't change a—
Wouldn't change a thing

The song finished and the three singers all got an applause as I did too so I took a second bow.