Frozen Premiere

It's been a whole month and it's finally the day of the 'Frozen Premiere' and everyone is looking absolutely gorgeous "Y/n." Ricky shouted as he saw me in outfit "man you are looking gorgeous." He said as I gave him a quick spin "you're looking amazing as well." I said as he gave me a spin too. We got a few photos together until my jaw dropped when Maddox exited her car with Jet "Y/n, close your mouth." Ricky whispered to me with a chuckle. I closed my mouth and turned it into a smile as Maddox walked our way "Y/n, you look amazing." She said with a big grin "you look gorgeous yourself." I said with a smile as we shared a tight hug.

We got one big group photo together and then it was time to get ready to head inside and see how the documentary ended up like, we took our seats in a chair and to be honest I'm sure we're all a bit nervous to see what the outcome of this. Corbin played it through so we could see it for the first time with Corbin as he hasn't seen it yet either and before the audience sees it too. We all cheered as Corbin started the documentary, but then it started to go down hill and all of our words were muddled up to be mean things about each other which was never said from our mouths. But one thing really caught my attention was Maddox's part 'a lot of new people this summer, some more memorable than others' and showed me and Maddox holding hands as the fireworks were going off.

I looked at her as we were both smiled at each other then started blushing pink from the connection that we have between us. It wasn't that long, it's was like three minutes and a lot happened in that. We all left leaving Ricky and Gina on their own "wait, Maddox." I spoke as she was walking quick "yeah?" She said with a smile, I took in a deep breathe and built up the confidence to gently pull her in by the hips, connected our lips together as it turned into a warm passionate kiss as Maddox wrapped her arms around my neck. We slowly pulled apart and rested our foreheads together as we chuckled at the same time "how long have you been wanting to do that?" Maddox asked "the first time you intertwined our hands together at camp." I said whilst blushing again "wow, that long ago? You should've done it sooner." Maddox said as we laughed together, she intertwined our hands together and we went back to my cute apartment.

"How long have you been staying here for?" Maddox asked once she took her heels off "about a year, I needed a place for myself." I said with a shrug as I walked to my bedroom and changed into some blue joggers and a grey hoodie from the two different sets "would you like some comfy clothes?" I asked and her face lit up "alright, I'll be back in a minute." I said as I walked back to my bedroom and grabbed the other grey joggers and blue hoodie from my set. "Here you go." I said passing them to her "their the same as yours." "Yeah, but switched." I said as she changed in the bathroom into the clothes. I did a quick tidy up in the kitchen and bedroom to help the place feel more homey "would you like any food?" "Yes please, I'm starving." Maddox said as she came out of the bathroom looking cute in my clothes.

"What is it?" She asked as I was staring at her "you look cute, that's all." I said "alright, stop that." She said as she hugged me around my neck "how did you get this place?" "Well, it was my Dads actually and he gave it to me as he understood that I needed my space." "Well, this place is really cute and it suits you." She said as she kissed my lips as I started to smile which made her smile too. "How does a tour sound?" "Sure." "So this is the front door that opens to the lounge and a place to put your shoes and coats on the left, if you keep walking through the kitchen is tucked behind this wall with a breakfast seating area and through this door before the kitchen is the bedroom followed by a big bathroom. That's it really, quite small." I said "it is and it's cute." She said with a smile.

"What food do you want?" "Pizza." "Alright, cheese or pepperoni?" "Both." "Alright." I called up the closest pizza place and it arrived in five minutes, I thanked the delivery man and payed him then took the two pizza boxes. I closed the door and showed Maddox the box and her face had a massive smile on it "let's eat." I spoke and placed the boxes on the table in the lounge, I grabbed some ketchup and we watched 'Friends' as we ate the pizzas. The pizzas were all gone and Maddox fell asleep with her head rested on a pillow in my lap, I smiled down at her as I turned the TV off and picked her up bridal style and carried her into the bedroom.

I laid her down on the right hand side of the bed and curled myself behind her, soon I laid on my back and Maddox rolled over and placed her head on my chest "good night Y/n." She said quietly "good night Maddie." I said and kissed her forehead as we both fell asleep together.