Colour War - P2

"Wow, hello new person who's trying really hard." Maddox spoke to Jet with a small smile "let's keeping it going then." He said happily and gave her another high five, I smiled at their interaction as it was cute. "What are you looking at?" Maddox asked me "you." I said honestly which made me blush a little "are you blushing?" Maddox asked "me, nope." I said with a big smile. "Dewey says get ready for the climbing wall next. We're having fun." Dewey spoke again in his megaphone. "Did he say 'climbing wall'?" Kourtney asked a bit worried "yeah, I'll meet you guys up there." EJ spoke as he wondered off "dude, where are you always going?" Ricky asked "getting everything ready for the show." EJ said "you can't do that at night?" Carlos asked "well, Miss Jenn thinks it's better to push-." He cut himself off after he realised what he said.

"What?" They all said "who's Miss Jenn?" I asked "you have to meet her." Ricky said as we all walked to the Barn to meet this Miss Jenn women. All the girls rushed in and gave her a tight hug "who's this?" She asked once she saw me "hi, I'm Y/n. Nini's cousin." I said with a smile "well, nice to meet you Y/n, I'm Miss Jenn. Nini's Drama teacher." "Can I just say you have given Nini a new group of friends, maybe even a family." I said with a smile "your hand? What happened?" Miss Jenn asked as she saw my bandages hand "EJ's nose." Kourtney spoke with a laugh "tell me what happened." Miss Jenn said intrigued "EJ tested my anger and I may have collided my fist with his nose. But for the record he deserved it." I said and EJ nodded his head "it's true." He said in defeat.

"How is you nose by the way?" I asked him "it healed pretty quickly." "I'm actually really sorry about that night." I apologised "It's alright, I deserved it." EJ said again, I nodded in agreement. "Okay, so what are you doing here?" Carlos finally asked "EJ asked me for a couple of directing pointers and I had already been back from my Caribbean Cruise for fifteen minutes, So I drove her." She answered with a smile "are you tired?" Ricky asked "it's starting to hit me." "Me too." I spoke as we shared a laugh "Y/n here is always tired." Ashlyn added "I am not. I just have a messed up sleeping schedule." I said with a shrug "yeah, a really messed up one." Ashlyn corrected me with a laugh.

"Tell me about you. What is happening with the show?" Miss Jenn asked. "Kourtney and I got Elsa and Anna." Gina spoke as all three of them screamed "I got Olaf. But there's no dressing room, so I spend all day in my costume. "Carlos spoke "and I'm Kristoff, but maybe my Dad already told you." Ricky spoke "oh and remind me later, he sent me with an early birthday gift for you." She said excitedly "and who are you playing, Ashlyn? Are you Anna and Elsa's long-lost sister who they discover on ancestry.com?" Miss Jenn asked which made everyone go quite. "We're not allowed to add parts to this one. I checked. Several times. I'm actually in the ensemble." Ashlyn said quite sadly. "And Y/n?" "I help out with the backstage crew and the pianist, but me and Ashlyn are changing roles every time." I said happily with a smile towards Ashlyn as she smiled back.

"Sorry, guys. We have to get back to the climbing wall or we're gonna forfeit the game." EJ spoke "oh, boy." Kourtney spoke nervously "Miss Jenn, do you wanna come watch?" Gina asked her "oh, I don't have my theatre glasses or athletic footwear." Miss Jenn spoke. "Come on, Miss Jenn. Let's go to camp." Carlos spoke excitedly. We walked out of the Barn and headed up to the wall where someone has to climb up it "this is our final athletic competition before the big sing-off." Val said excitedly. "Alright, Kourtney, Gina. you're up." Val added. "Come on, Kourtney!" Me and Carlos cheered for her "let's go Gina!" EJ said who was the only one cheering her on. "Let's look alive people. We're up next." EJ said happily "tell me about the basketball triumph." EJ said "you had to be there." Gina snapped back quickly.

The climb started and Gina was off to the top but Kourtney didn't move and stayed safely on the ground, Gina got her flag and quickly came back down so that Kourtney could quickly get out of the gear "you have to at least try." Val spoke "look, you all are amazing at these games without even trying. If I were to try now in front of all of you, I wouldn't be able to control what happens." Kourtney spoke back "that's why we have to push through, even when it's hard." Val said and started to chant her name but the anxiety was clearly being built inside of her "hey, you don't have to do it. Don't worry yourself over it." I spoke as she opened her eyes to look at me to see I was smiling at her.

"I think you will climb the wall when you're ready." Miss Jenn spoke once Kourtney was calm. "I'm not. I'm saying I'm not." "And that's okay." Me and Miss Jenn said at the same time as we both gave her a tight hug. Now it was for the end of a sing-off battle to declare the winner of Colour Wars, everyone sat back at the main stage area with Yellow's on the right and Blue's on the left "hi everyone, it's a tie game. Which means this sing-off will determine the fate of Colour War." Val spoke which got a few cheers and clapping.