Time After the Scene

I walked out of the set with Jet and Ricky and sat with them as we waited for our next scene "dude, why are you pacing around? Are you worried about something?" I asked him "is it about your 'friend' Gina?" Jet asked "we're not... whatever. Apparently, her schedule for the movie is gonna be insane. Emmy told Maddox who told Ashlyn who texted me. I just... if Gina's too busy for the musical, I don't know, dude. It feels like this is all that I have right now." Ricky finished his rant "seems dramatic, but sure. I'm sure there's other stuff to live for, bro." Jet said "maybe Kourt could help you with your college applications?" I asked "wow, worst timing ever for that subject." Rick replied annoyed "so, what are you gonna do about it then?" I asked back "the Gina movie stuff." Jet specified.

"Well the old version of me would've silently wished the entire movie would go away so that Gina and I could have our picture-perfect time together as Troy and Gabriella." "Okay. So what would the new Ricky do?" Me and Jet asked in sync but all Ricky did was sigh. "Y/n?" Maddie asked "you're girlfriend is calling you." Jet nudge me "you know?" I asked him "of course." I shook my head and walked over to her "yeah, what's up?" "I just wanted to hang out with you because I've missed you." She said with rosy cheeks "I missed you too." I said with a smile. "You look amazing in your Skater Girl costume, it really looks like you're a Skater Girl." "What if I am?" I asked and she widened her eyes "are you?" Maddie asked "I may have learnt a few things, me and Ricky would go to this skatepark and find Gina there as well." I explained "wow, you just keep surprising me. So, you're a Featured Background Extra do you dance as well?" She asked and I stayed silent as I smiled to myself "gosh, what can't you do?" Maddie said with a laugh "I don't actually know." I said as we both laughed.

I took her hands in mine "I am truly happy that you're here." "Me too." We stared into each other eyes for a long time which was only a few minutes "Y/n, I know what to do!" Ricky shouted at me "what are you up too?" "I'm not going to tell you but could you help me?" "Of course, is Jet coming too?" "Yeah." "Alright, let's go." I said as Ricky and Jet started to run to Gina's trailer with me and Maddie running behind them, once we got inside her trailer we started to decorate the place with balloons and tinsel everywhere. Then we started to hear the door open "wait! We're not done yet!" Me and Ricky shouted but Gina came in anyways.

"What did you do?" Gina asked in amazement "I had a few helping hands." Ricky said as me, Maddie and Jet gave her a wave "we'll leave you two." I said as I pushed the siblings out of the trailer "do you need a place to stay?" I asked both of them "nope, I'm staying at Ricky's." Jet said, I nodded at him then looked at Maddie "I already know your answer." I said as we both laughed, I helped Maddie with some of her bags and placed them in my car and we drove back to my apartment. Maddie didn't take long to find her opposite hoodie and joggers and placed them on.

I ordered us some pizzas for dinner as I knew we were both starving, once the food arrived we got ourselves comfortable on the couch with blankets to watch 'Pitch Perfect 1, 2 and 3' in a row til we got tired. After the second film, all the food was gone and we both got ready for bed into our pyjamas and cleaned our teeth. We both got comfortable on the couch and Maddie started to fall asleep so I positioned myself to lie on the couch with Maddie sleeping on top of me, and wrapped us with the blanket.

I stayed up watching the last film as Maddie was soon passed out into her dream, I smiled to myself as I glanced down at her and placed a kiss on her forehead "good night." I whispered to her as Maddie snuggled her head closer into my chin. The film finished and I turned everything off and looked down to see Maddie looking at me "what is it?" I asked "I love you." Maddie said hesitantly "I love you too." I said as we shared a deep kiss and smiled widely at each other.