Corbin Bleu Arrives

TW: panic attack at the end of the chapter.

The morning came and it was time to pack up all the tents as Corbin Bleu was arriving for the documentary thing. I looked around to see that I already took half of the tents down and two were left, it took us about two hours to pack the tents back in the bags but we were ready in the Barn by 11:31 and Corbin Bleu is arriving at 12:00 on the dot. Everyone is now in the Barn, slightly nervous to impress Corbin but also to put on a good show. I was warming myself up on the piano by playing 'Love Is An Open Door' quietly but Ashlyn and Nini joined me and started to sing along to warm up their vocals as well.

"You two nervous?" I asked them "a little bit yeah." Ashlyn spoke honestly "don't worry, you guys will smash it." I spoke to reassure them. "Hey, can I talk to you? Privately?" Nini spoke to me, I nodded and we sat on the bench outside the porch "what's wrong?" I asked "so, I'm leaving tomorrow." Nini spoke "what? Why?" "My Mum's want me to meet my Father." "Now? But there's a show about to be put on." "I know, but I've always wanted to meet my Father." "Okay, you should go then. Have you told Ricky?" "No, I was hoping you would tell him for me." "Absolutely not, you have to say it. He would want to hear it from you." She nodded and we both walked back inside "finished with you girls talk?" EJ spoke "we sure are, director." I said with a salute which earned a few laughs.

I sat back down on the piano and saw Maddox walk up to me "hey, you alright?" She nodded but seemed like she was looking at someone else "Maddox, are you sure?" I asked and finally saw she was looking at Ashlyn. "Is she single?" "Nope." I spoke and faintly played the piano. "Okay, he really is coming this time." EJ spoke "Everyone, act like you're taking this seriously and warming up." EJ added "that is what they're doing, EJ." Val spoke to him. Then suddenly Corbin Bleu entered the Barn loudly to make a grande entrance "Corbin's on the clock, It's go-time." He spoke "keep warming up, gang. We're gonna check some sound levels." He spoke as he made his way to the stage.

"We're rolling!" The camera guy shouted "welcome to the first Frozen read-through." "I'll take it from here, RJ, thank you. Alright! Camp Shallow Lake! I am pumped to be back for this full day of rehearsal figured with opening night only ten days away." "Ten days away? That's a reason to celebrate. Bring it in." Ricky spoke excitedly as he tried for a hug but Corbin nervously chuckled and moved away. "Look, I understand that some of you know me as a name and not as a person. But I'm just a regular guy who buys his groceries at Erewhon and has a personal trainer like anybody else. Alright? I'm just here to capture some behind-the-scenes footage. So think of me as a fly on the wall. Be yourselves. Let's have some fun. Yeah?" Corbin finished his long speech and the reading of Frozen began.

We all took a ten as Jet left camp and we were all huddled up in the canteen with this weird camera guy, trying to find some dirt and drama on us. "Gina and RJ, could you sing 'Love Is An Open Door?" Corbin asked "here?" EJ asked "Yeah, let's go." He spoke "I'll jump on the piano." I spoke "I like the piano." Corbin spoke, I relaxed my body as Gina and EJ stood next to me ready to sing "I'm a little rusty as an actor." EJ whispered "hey, just pretend it's you and me." Gina whispered back to reassure him. I started to play as they sung very beautifully together, the song finally finished and we all got an applause from the others.

"They're pretty good, huh?" Corbin asked Ricky "yeah, she's amazing. And EJ is amazing, right?" Ricky spoke loudly as the camera was close to his face "best cast ever!" Ricky shouted and left the room. The read-through was finished and everyone started to leave the canteen to do some other things around the camp "Nini? Have you spoke to Ricky yet?" "No, not yet." "When do you have to leave?" "Tomorrow afternoon." "He's over there, go talk to him." I spoke and gave her a little budge in his direction. "So, you and Nini?" Maddox asked behind me "nothing, just cousins." I answered "really?" "Yep." "Oh right." "So, I saw you looking at-." "Don't say anything." "I won't." I said holding my arms up "she's pretty." Maddox spoke, like she was missing all my signs that I like her.

"I'm glad you're here for me." Maddox said with a smile. "Anytime." I spoke
"Y/n!" I heard Nini shout "sorry." I said to Maddox and she nodded me to go "what's up?" "Did you know that Nini was leaving?" Ricky asked me "yes because I'm her cousin." "Wow, I get told this now." "Ricky, I literally told Nini to tell you because she actually wanted me to tell you." "Really?" Nini nodded, I felt a rush of overwhelmed and panic feeling hit me "you don't look great, Y/n." Ricky spoke to me. "I'm sorry." I looked around and everything was turning blurry and then my breathing began quicker, I ran to the cabin and I was relieved that it was empty and I locked the bathroom door shut and sat in front of the door with my back resting on it.

I took in deep breathes and fiddled with my hands as I focused on that rather than my heavy breathing "hey? Are you okay in there?" I heard Maddox speak "yeah, I'm all good." I spoke back in between my heavy breathes "are you sure, Y/n?" She asked again "yeah, don't worry." I spoke as my breathing got quicker than usual, I stood up and held onto the sink as I splashed water on my face to try and cool me down but it didn't work and my head became stuffed, I unlocked the door and opened to see Maddox still standing there "Y/n?" She spoke but it was muffled and I started to fall but she caught me and shouted for help but everything went black and silent.