Colour War - P1

Nini said her goodbyes to everyone and I got to be the second to last as Ricky got to be the last "take care of yourself, Maddox will take good care of you too." "Of course she will." I spoke with a smile. She had her very long moment with Ricky, even kissed "move along!" I shouted which made them both laugh. "Have a safe journey home." I spoke as she walked towards her Mom's car with Ricky carrying some of her bags "it's going to be quiet without her." Kourtney spoke "it will be." I said when an idea came through my head, I quickly ran to the car before it drove away "make sure you get tickets for the show." I said to Nini "I wouldn't miss it." She said with a smile. Me and Ricky both waved them goodbye as they drove away "I'm missing her already." I spoke "Me too." He said with a smile "why, you too?" "She actually broke up with me." "What why?" "She doesn't want to do long distance relationship." "Well, she's lovely and that was stupid of her." I said as we walked back to the others.

It finally got dark and it was finally time for sleep as I was already wrapped comfortably in my bed, I was sleeping in seconds. "Y/n?" Someone spoke but I didn't move a bit "gosh, she's actually asleep before any of us." Gina spoke "that's new." Ashlyn spoke, everyone was soon asleep by 10:35pm. It was a lovely sleep that I was awake by 7:25am before anyone else, suddenly all the other girls woke up by a sound of an air horn from the guys cabin "what was that noise and why are you awake?" Ashlyn asked me "well, that noise was an air horn and I've slept for a solid nine hours. Best sleep ever." I explained and we all rushed to the guys cabins "I'm calling it, Corbin Bleu has officially lost his mind." Kourtney spoke "cute duck." I spoke to Jet's duck teddy. "We're two hours away from Shallow Lake's most exciting tradition. Tune in to see a bunch of theatre kids get their heads out of the clouds and into the game." Corbin spoke to the camera. "I'm praying the game is chess." Carlos spoke "keep praying Carlos." I spoke with a chuckle.

Two hours went by and everyone was sat at the main stage area place ready for the games that was set out for us "okay, let's skip on the rules and get in it shall we. You know her. You lover her. The captain of the Yellow Team is... Maddox!" Corbin spoke "not sure everyone one loves me, but thank you." Maddox said before standing up, I chuckled a bit. "And the captain of the Blue Team is... EJ!" Corbin spoke again. "On my team, we have Ricky, Sam, Ashlyn and Gina. On Maddox's team has Y/n, Kourtney, Carlos and Jet." EJ called out. "Just so y'all know, I'm scrappy, I fight dirty and I will cheat." Kourtney said "I'm a fighter." I said which we all laughed at "we've seen it." Carlos laughed. "Hmm! So it's in the bag." Maddox said happily "I'm also incredibly afraid of heights." Kourtney added. "Okay, so plus, minus."

"Tomorrow, the winning team can text whoever they want when they get their phones!" Corbin shouted excitedly. "Get you team colours from the bins!" Corbin added. "This is actually going to be fun." I spoke to Kourtney and Maddox "totally, I'm so excited." Maddox spoke. The first game was basketball which I'm wildly good at "alright, who wants to play this one." "I'll do it." I said with a smile "you play?" Jet asked me "yeah, me and Ricky would play together but I've always been better than him." We took a few shots and the Yellow Team was winning by a long run as Gina had her hit and fall, they helped her up and she had to make a three pointer for them to win. "Good luck Gina." I said as I gave her a ball. Gina took the ball "back up." She spoke and we all took a massive step backwards as she started to spin on one foot, she released the ball and it went straight down the net. "Blue Team Wins!" Corbin shouted loudly as the blue team started cheering and dancing.

"Good shot Gina." I said with a smile "thank you, that's was crazy." Gina said still happy "it was a crazy shot, I'll give you that. But I'm still better than you Bowen." I said staring at him "I'll take that because it's facts." He said in defeat. I turned around to my team "sorry guys." I said "don't be, that's was an amazing shot." Jet said with his hand on my shoulder with a side smile.

Now it was time for 'Dewey Says' game which everyone had to join in, it was quite easy at the start then got more difficult further in the game "Dewey says hop on one foot." Dewey called out on his megaphone. "Hey Dewey? Is Simon gonna sue you for stealing his game?" Ricky asked with his hand up "I don't know Simon personally." Dewey answered "breaking news. Dewey Wood locks Simon of Simon Says in his basement." Ricky spoke which made me and Gina both laugh out loud, Dewey blew his whistle and told Ricky he was out "Dewey says stop." And everybody stopped hopping "Dewey says hop on one foot." "Dewey says dance like you're at the camp prom." "What did he say?" Ashlyn asked which Dewey blew his whistle and she got kicked out. "Dewey says spin in a circle." We all spun and I was sure getting dizzy "Simon says stop." And both Gina and a girl on my team stopped "oh! I'm Dewey, not Simon. You two, you're out." Dewey spoke and it was only me, Maddox and Jet left "Dewey says that is a great victory for the Yellow Team. Congrats, you three." Dewey spoke as we all high fived each other and started to celebrate.