Relationship Update with Gina

The night sadly ended with us buying sweets and drinks, I even won a big panda teddy in the gun shooting game. I was finally clear of sickness and dizziness that I could drive everyone safely home, I dropped Carlos first home then Ricky which took longer as he said his very long goodbyes to Gina, I then dropped Ash home next which Maddie left too "could I stay with you tonight?" Gina asked "of course, would you like me to make a stop at your house so you can grab some clothes?" Gina nodded and I started the car again and drove to Gina's as she got some of her things ready. Gina got in the front seat "ready?" I asked her and I saw a tear roll down her face, I pulled out a tissue from my pocket and handed it to her, she smiled and took the tissue.

I started the car again and drove us back to my apartment, I parked the car in my designated spot and helped Gina carry some of her bags. I locked my car and we all headed up to my apartment on the third last floor, I unlocked the door and switched on the lights "are you hungry?" I asked and she smiled at me "what are you feeling?" "Chinese!" She shouted, I chuckled then gave her my phone to call up the place whilst I changed into my joggers and hoodie.

We walked out to see Gina smiling with my phone in her hand still "thank you." She ended the call and gave me my phone back "so, Maddie was a bit off today." Gina said "yeah, I felt that too." "What's going on with you two?" Gina asked "to be honest, I don't know. I have a tiny feeling that she might like Ash more than me." "Are you guys not official yet?" "No, we're not." "Then make it, then you'll find your answer." "But what if it's not the answer I want?" "Just ask her then you'll find out." "Should I call her?" I asked and G nodded.

I nodded my head and looked at my lock screen "is that you and Maddie?" G asked pointing at the picture which is me in a grey hoodie and blue joggers and Maddie in a blue hoodie and grey joggers from our reflection in the mirror as I hugged her from behind. "It is us." "You look so cute together." G squealed, I clicked on Maddie's name and it started to ring "should I be doing this as she's with Ash?" I asked G and she shrugged her shoulders.

Maddie's Calling:

Maddie: Hello?
Me: Hey.
Maddie: What's up?
Me: I have a question about us. Are we official or do we want to take our time?
Maddie: Is it alright if we take our time?
Me: Of course, yeah. That's completely fine.
Maddie: Alright, I'll see you around.
Me: Yeah, see you around.

I ended the call and saw G looking at me with a smile "what did she say?" Gina asked excitedly "she wants to take her time with me." "That's rubbish!" Gina shouted "but it's what she wants." I defended Maddie's decision. "Yeah, sure." Gina spoke as she picked out a movie to watch as the doorbell went "Y/n, could you get it?" G asked, I nodded and got up from the couch and opened the door "here's your food." The man spoke as I payed him the money and closed the door "what did you buy?" I asked as it was two bags "a bit of everything." Gina said with a smile "you're joking, right?" I said and Gina laughed to herself. The film finished and so was all the food, we looked at the clock to be 12:39am "gosh, we have a big day today." I said with a yawn. "What do you mean?" Gina asked "well, it's our first day as being featured extras for 'High School Musical 4 Reunion." I said and she started to remember now. "We should get some sleep." Gina said, I nodded in agreement.

Gina went to my room to get changed as I pulled out the couch to make a big sofa bed for us to fit on "are we all staying here together?" Gina asked "I can take the bed if you want me too?" I asked back "no, we can fit here." Gina argued, I nodded and grabbed two quilts and placed a few pillows down. I took the right side and Gina on the left. "Good night, G." I spoke first "good night." She spoke back. My alarm went off but I woke up first, then I checked the time to be 7:15am. "G?" I spoke and she opened her eyes to see me smiling at her. "Morning." I said with a smile. "Morning." G said smiling back at me.

We were finally ready around eight and picked up everyone on the way to school, I drove the car with the five of us inside and got to school just in time when the bell rang. "Ready to be featured extras for the film today?" I asked as we all took our bags from the boot "I'm so excited." Gina said dancing around. We got to the theatre doors and opened the door to see the choreographer waiting on the stage "come on guys, you're late." She spoke and we all rushed down to the stage as we were chuckling. We got on the stage and started to do a warm up, I joined in with the warm up because dancing was a big part of me when I was younger.

"So, you're excused from class this afternoon. I'm Krystal, the choreographer for the movie." Krystal introduced herself "I've got two hours to teach you this dance combination." Krystal added. "We thought this was just an hour because we need this theatre." Ricky spoke with his hand up "first rule of being an extra, no questions or talking unless it's an emergency." Krystal spoke. "We shoot this in a couple weeks. Confidentially. this is the big high school reunion song, headlined by Mo, Lucas and Corbin." Krystal added. "I love how everyone keeps calling Monique 'Mo'. I'm sorry, I talked." Ash spoke as she quieted herself.

"Krystal, I'd like to use an emergency question. If we theoretically had an audition here for our school musical in an hour-." "Then theoretically, the director would laugh that you think a school musical is more important than her film." Krystal said as she cut Ricky off "we're honoured to be here, Krystal." Gina spoke as she stopped Ricky from talking.