Colour War - Sing-Off

"So, this year, I have picked 'It's on' from Camp Rock 2. I have printed out lyric sheets but if you don't know the words, that means something went deeply wrong in your childhood and you didn't watch this iconic sequel." Val said which got a few laughs from the crowed. "And as a reminder, when I stop singing, somebody has to take over. Here we go." Val added excitedly.

Val points the mic at Jet and I. "Drums." We say.

VAL, spoken: A little guitar please
One, two, three, four
VAL:I hope you're ready for the time of your life
Just look at me, I put a gleam in your eye
VAL AND COMPANY: Buckle up, we're gonna take you for a ride (Ah-ooh, ooh)
RICKY AND GINA, EJ: Let's go, we gotcha goin' good in the vibe
Everybody, put your hands to the sky (Hands to the sky)
ASHLYN AND COMPANY: Buckle up, we're gonna take you, take you high (Ah-ooh)
ALL: Show me, show me, show me, show me, show what ya got
C'mon, c'mon, c'mon, c'mon, ready or not
La-la-la-la-la-la, let me see how you bop
It's on, it's on, it's on
Get crazy, crazy, crazy, take it over the top
'Causе we, 'cause we, 'causе when we rock, we let it rock
Rock it, rock it, rock it, rock it, dance 'til we drop
It's on, it's on, it's on
JET, spoken: Okay, now
Are you ready?
One, two
One, two, three, four
JET: Show stoppin' when I step in the place
Before it's done, you're gonna beg me to stay
Get on board, c'mon, let's ride the wave (Ah-ooh)
MADDOX: Let's go, let's go, we just do what we do
Watch me break and pop, I'll pass it to you
Y/N: You wanna rock like us 'cause we're never second place (Ah-ooh)
ALL: Show me, show me, show me, show me, show what ya got
C'mon, c'mon, c'mon, c'mon, ready or not
La-la-la-la-la-la, let me see how you bop
It's on, it's on, it's on
Get crazy, crazy, crazy, take it over the top
'Cause we, 'cause we, 'cause when we rock, we let it rock
Rock it, rock it, rock it, rock it, dance 'til we drop
It's on, it's on, it's on
RICKY AND CARLOS, spoken: Okay, now
Are you ready?
One, two
One, two, three
JET: Th-th-there, there, there is no competition
That's why we in the number one position
That crew can't hang with us
Man, we too dangerous
MADDOX: Ah, ah, ain't got the style or the stamina
RICKY AND ASHLYN: Just doin' my thing, get hooked on the swing (Uh-huh)
CARLOS AND KOURTNEY: Rockin' the place, droppin' the bass
GINA AND EJ: Makin' everyone sing
MADDOX AND Y/N: Uh-huh, yeah, we make the bell ring
ALL: It's on, it's on
VAL AND JET: Ooh-oh, it's on
It's on, it's on, it's on
It's on, it's on, it's on, it's on
It's on, it's on
It's on!
We all begin dancing with each other. I ended up dancing with Sam.
ALL: Show me, show me, show me, show me, show what ya got
C'mon, c'mon, c'mon, c'mon, ready or not (Ready or not)
La-la-la-la-la-la, let me see how you bop
It's on, it's on, it's on
Get crazy, crazy, crazy, take it over the top (Over the top)
'Cause we, 'cause we, 'cause when we rock, we let it rock
Rock it, rock it, rock it, rock it, dance 'til we drop
It's on, it's on, it's on
Y/N: It's on, yeah.

I finished the song with my amazing voice that did actually shock most of the people "America, I am proud to say that Yellow Team wins with that amazing voice from Y/n!" Corbin shouted excitedly "he actually remembered my name." I said to the other girls who chuckled. "We won!" Maddox shouted as she came crashing into me for a big hug "we sure did." I said back as I wrapped my arms around her waist "you have an amazing voice by the way." She spoke "You do too." I said as I was smiling widely so that she couldn't see. We let go and Jet joined in with the group hug "we'll done gang." He said happily "you too, bro." Maddox spoke as they shared a hug.

The day was quite long so me and Maddox sat on the top benches of the main stage area as the fireworks went off "it's beautiful." Maddox spoke "you are too." I said looking at her "sorry, did that come out bold?" I asked quickly "no, it was nice." She said with a smile as she intertwined my hand in hers "hey guys." Ashlyn spoke as she sat next to us. "Hey." Me and Maddox spoke. "The fireworks are beautiful." She said with a smile "they are." I said "hey, I'm gonna help Val cleaning up." Maddox spoke "are you sure? You don't won't to hang out with us." I said as she laughed and kept walking towards Val. "So, Maddox is pretty." Ashlyn spoke "she is." I said blushing but thankfully it was dark "she's single, right?" Ashlyn stated "yeah, she is." I answered "and you're not." I added to remind her that she's taken.

"I don't know what this is?" Ashlyn spoke fiddling with her fingers "what do you mean?" "I think that I like both genders." She said quietly "you're Bisexual?" I asked and she slowly nodded her head "that's amazing Ash. I'm so happy for you." I said with a big grin "do you think me and Maddox would work together?" She asked me "I mean, maybe." I answered trying not to give myself away that I like Maddox too. "Sorry, will you excuse me?" Ashlyn spoke, I nodded and watched her walk down to talk to Maddox, I watched closely to see them laughing and smiling together, it made me realise that I'm losing my chance with Maddox at this point.