Secrets Fled Out

Y/n' POV:
It was already time for bed and Maddox let me sleep with her the night but half way through the night I felt a shooting pain from my hand and up my arm. I quietly got out of the cabin and ran to the canteen to find an ice pack, once I found the ice I sat on the floor and placed the bag on my hand and rested my head on the wall and closed my eyes for second to feel the numbing sensation "Y/n! There you are!" I heard as I slowly opened my eyes.

"Y/n? Are you okay?" Nini asked as she rushed over to me and took the ice off my hand to see it was all purple "what happened?" She asked "last night, I felt a shooting pain in my hand and placed some ice on it and I must've fell asleep." I said with a weak smile "well, it's morning now and the camera guy forgot to take a photo of us." "Look at me, I'm not in the state to do so." I said looking at her "let me just carry you to the cabin, get you cleaned and dressed." I nodded my head as we walked down to the cabin "how long have you been trying to find me?" I asked as I placed on my matching beige hoodie and joggers "about an hour." "Then let's get you in that photo." I spoke as I finished getting ready and we walked up to the Barn but I felt a tingling feeling in my hand again, I shook my hand and the feeling stopped.

Nini stayed close to me as we walked inside "I've got it, don't worry." I said and walked by myself, we entered the Barn and that's when I felt my head blur up "Nini?" I spoke and collapsed into her arms "not again." Maddox spoke as she rushed towards us. "It's been ten minutes, is she okay?" Gina asked, I felt two fingers placed on my neck to feel my pulse "I think she's alright." Maddox spoke, I slowly opened my eyes and saw Maddox sat in front of me and my head rested on Nini's chest "hey, how are you feeling?" Maddox asked me "I need to go to sleep." I said with a smile and the others laughed that my humour was back.

"Alright, are we doing a photo?" The camera man asked "sure, camera man." I spoke as both Maddox and Nini slowly lifted me up "it's Channing." The camera man spoke "oh, I'm so sorry. That's a lovely name by the way." I said with a smile. We sat on the stage and got props to hold "this is dead." I spoke and Jet nodded in agreement. "All right, smile. We're almost home." EJ said happily "almost home as in Salt Lake or St. Louis?" Gina asked "wait what?" EJ asked confused. "Are you confused? Welcome to the club." Gina said with a smile. "What's this about St. Louis?" The camera man asked "it's where the World's Fair was held in 1904. It's a great city." EJ spoke quickly. "Can we talk about this later?" EJ asked "do not get me started." Gina replied with. "Would you like me to punch his nose again, Gina?" I asked "no more punching for you today, Y/n." Maddox spoke holding both of my hands down, I suddenly felt relaxed by her touch on my hands.

"Smile!" The camera man shouted and flashed a really bright light that certainly blinded me "what was with the bright light for dude?" I asked once my eyes focused after the light. "Sorry. But thanks again. Great day, you guys. The Bleu Man's gonna be so happy." He spoke and left the Barn. "Well, that couldn't have gone longer." Ashlyn spoke as I chuckled "I, for one, am looking forward to being reviled by America." Ricky spoke "you know, a simple thank you would do the trick." Carlos spoke still holding his carrot nose on a stick "guys, can we just stop getting worked up over this, okay? If we can't pull this summer together, then we're gonna have bigger problems than just labels on a poster. I gotta be Elsa by the end of the week, and if I can't land that high E flat, then they're gonna edit me out of the show." Kourtney rushed out quickly.

"Okay, do you wanna take it down like, 1,000? Being this anxious all the time is literally bad of your skin." "Um, I'm sorry. What was that word?" "Anxious?" "Did you tell him what my Mom..." Kourtney asked Gina "Tell me what?" Carlos asked confused "guys, this is all a natural response to a day of high tensions and intense emotions, so let's just walk it off, take a deep breathe-." "Get some sleep." I said cutting Val off and earning a few laughs. "Val, maybe now's not the time for you psychoanalysis. Read the room." Ashlyn spoke with a smile. "By my experience, Val prefers to read letters that aren't for her." Gina spoke.

"Can you just once stop telling everyone who they are and how they should be?" Jet spoke to Maddox "oh, you're talking to me now?" "Forget it. You're just gonna yell." "Yeah, that's right, Jet. Make me the bad guy, once again." "Did I miss an episode of our reality show? Did these two know each other before camp?" Ricky asked confused. "Look, Maddie. I'm here, Aren't I? I'm trying." Jet defended himself "yeah, only because you were forced to come here after you literally got expelled from school. Or are we just pretending that didn't happen?" "You have never let me explain that." "Then why don't you also explain why you didn't show up at my 15th birthday party? Explain why I lose all my confidence when you're around me, and heck Jet, why don't you explain why you told Mom and Dad about me and Madison when you found her texts in my phone? Explain that." Maddox finished her speech and Jet walked out, which is the only thing he's good at.

"Mom and... wait. What?" Carlos asked trying to connected the dots "they're siblings, Carlos." I spoke behind him. "I need to sit down. No, lie down." Ricky spoke as he laid down on the stage "I second that." I spoke and laid down next to him "there are a lot of secrets floating around." Gina spoke. "Whatever you saw in that letter, it's not what it looks like." EJ started "St. Louis, EJ? You let me think we were gonna be neighbours." "And we will be. My Dad is trying to make me go to Caswell Success School but I'm going to change his mind. I know if he sees that I can make the docuseries a success, he'll let up on the whole training thing. But I'm not leaving Salt Lake without a fight." "Then why didn't you just tell me? I don't wanna feel like you're keeping things from me. Ever." "Can I be Team Gina on this?" Val asked "me too." I said placing my hand up.

"Elton John Caswell, I am so disappointed in you." "Elton John?" "Wait. That's what 'EJ' stands for?" Me and Carlos spoke at the same time. "Another thing I didn't know." Gina said with a laugh. "I always assumed you were like 'Eric Junior' or something." Carlos admitted. "My Dad's name is Cash." EJ said "This is on-brand." Carlos spoke. "You guys! Jet and Maddox are Sibling?!" Ricky shouted still amazed. "Gina, please... I didn't... I just..." EJ tried to speak but Gina started to leave "you just acted like an old version of yourself. I get it. Or maybe it's just the real EJ of Shallow Lake." Gina said and left the Barn. "You hurt her!" I shouted but Ricky caught me and wrapped his arms around me so I couldn't move any closer. Then the room filled with silence until Nini spoke coming in from the entrance "hey, I'm sorry but I'm leaving now." "You can't leave!" I spoke and gave her a tight hug.