A Night in the Woods - P1

Gina's POV:
"Do you wanna build a snowman?" I sung to Kourtney as she was still asleep. "Do you wanna build a snowman?" I sung louder to Kourtney "free the werewolves, it's not their fault. Blame it on the moon." Kourtney randomly spoke as she made us laugh. "Good morning, Elsa." I spoke again and Kourtney shot up awake and quickly removed her eye mask and we both started screaming. We rushed down to the Barn and saw the cast list of Kourtney being Elsa and me as Anna, we both screamed again at our excitement. "Wow, I didn't know your voices could even reach that register." Ricky spoke as he covered his ears.

"Quiet your voices!" Maddox shouted from the porch of the Barn. "Morning, stage manager. You got everything ready?" EJ asked "Sure do, Rocket Man. It's Newbie Initiation Campout Night, folks. A night in the woods among the wildfire. And Spirits." Maddox finished with a chuckle of excitement. "Pack your tents and rest your vocal cords because you'll be screaming tonight." Maddox added which did worry me a little. "Oh, and by the way, Carlos. We have cameras in the stage manager's office, but nice try recasting the show." She added again and walked off.

Maddox's POV:
We all headed back to the cabins to get everything packed up for the night sleepover which is so much fun, once we opened the door we saw Y/n was still asleep covered with her quilt up to her neck "look who slept in?" Ash spoke as she pointed at Y/n.
*She looks cute. Stop that!* I spoke to myself.
"Y/n!" Ash shouted and she didn't flinch a bit "Y/n!" Ash shouted again and she still didn't flinch, me and the other girls laughed at her attempts of waking Y/n up as she never falls asleep.

"You know that once Y/n is asleep she's gone deeply." Nini spoke "how do you know that?" Ash asked "well, we once had a sleepover and Y/n didn't sleep until I played the piano and she was gone for six hours in that deep sleep of hers. Once she's asleep she's gone." "So, how do you wake her up?" I asked "She normally wakes up in another two hours." Nini spoke as the time was 11:16am "she's been asleep for four hours?" I asked "yep, she sleeps better when there's noises. She struggles when it's quiet." Nini explained.

"Hey, Y/n." I quietly spoke and she moved a bit "Y/n?" I spoke again and her eyes slowly opened "hey." She said with a smile. "Hey, good morning. You ready to get up?" "In a minute." She whispered. She closed her eyes again and rolled over, I smiled to myself and saw everyone shocked "how did you do that?" Ashlyn asked me "well, the key is to make them wake up softly and not make them shoot up awake." I explained and they all nodded. I started to pack my things and so did everyone else and Y/n was finally up as she watched from her bed with her feet dangling down "it's the most wonderful time of the year." I spoke whilst everyone was still packing.

"Not Christmas, not Tax Day... Newbie Night. You guys are gonna have so much fun." I said excitedly "once we reach the camping spot, we start by setting up the tents. Then we gather around the campfire for a little sing-along experience. Followed by the world-famous retelling of... am I talking to myself?" I went on waffling "where are we going?" Y/n asked with a yawn which made us all laugh. "It's Newbie Initiation Campout Night. A night in the woods among the wildfire. And Spirits." I explained again "can I just go back to sleep?" Y/n asked again "no, you have to pack." I spoke and she finally packed her things in five minutes and took another extra five minutes to get herself ready.

Then we both saw Ashlyn rip a piece of paper and threw it at Y/n's head "what was that for? And are you okay?" Y/n asked Ashlyn "A hundred percent. Just journaling. Reframing the news from this morning so I can make it a win." She explained. "Oh, I get it. You're a Leo Rising." I spoke in understanding "Capricorn Rising, actually." Ashlyn spoke with her mood changing. "I'm all earth and air signs in my big three." Ashlyn added "really, I totally get fire sign vibes from you." I spoke "look, I know myself. I'm a Ravenclaw, an ENFP, a Belle, and a Samantha." Ashlyn said with a smile but everyone looked confused at the 'Samantha' part "meaning that American Girl Doll thingy, Samantha?" Y/n asked which Ash nodded too. "Yes, Y/n." Ashlyn said which Y/n nodded back too.

"Hey, G. Can I talk to you?" EJ spoke from the window "hey, get out!" Y/n spoke loudly which shocked herself at the loudness "good morning to you too, Y/n." EJ spoke with a laugh. "You have two minutes." I spoke and EJ entered with flowers "sorry to barge in." EJ apologised. "Love is an open door." Gina spoke back "that's cringy." Y/n spoke which only I heard. "I knew you would get the lead, You're a star." EJ spoke again "Ugh, cringe again." Y/n spoke as shivers creeped up her back. "Thank you, that means a lot EJ." Gina spoke still having excitement in her. Y/n looked like she was going to threw up from the cringy feeling "alright, I'm finished packing and I'll be waiting outside because I cant bare this anymore." Y/n spoke which only me and Ashlyn could hear and we both laughed at her comment.

Y/n's POV:
We finally made our way into the woods near a campfire where the tents were going to be placed down "now everybody. Sometimes there are snakes." Maddox warned everyone "absolutely not! No thank you!" I shouted as snakes are the worst. "Most of them are not poisonous." Maddox spoke again "and I said no thank you!" I shouted again. I sucked it up from those snakes and helped most people with putting their tents up as they had no clue what they were doing and it showed that they have never been camping before, I looked up to see that it was dark already and all the tents were up.