17

Chapter 17: Defeat

Chapter 17: Defeat

"As you wish." Ikari charged towards her. Asami got into position and lifted the katana beside her head and held her with two hands.

Every swing of hers, he dodged. 'He is stronger than before! Something is not right' Asami thought. Her father, with a psychotic grin on his face gathered his cursed energy that surrounded his fist. At the same time as it connected with his hit, Asami's katana broke in half.

Her eyes widen as her weapon clanked on the concrete floor. The sound echoing her ears as she glanced up at Ikari whose fist was already almost connected with her face.

'How is he so fast? I must to dodge it or-'
Suddenly, Ikari disappeared from her glance. Before she could look around, Asami was thrown back by a fist that hit her.

Asami furrowed her eyebrows in anger as she landed on her feet, kneeling down. She stands up and sees her father through the smoke.

"You're really getting on my nerves" She says. "What is it, dear? Already tired?" He teased.

Asami smirked and 5 giant peduncles appeared behind her from the ground. "Never."

She charges up with full speed to him as the peduncles did the same. Asami decided to go hand-combat with him.

She kicks him in the stomach and gathered her cursed energy around her fist. "Aah!" She yells and hits him directly in the face just as he got up.

Her peduncles grabbed him from the floor. Asami smirks thinking she had won, but was terribly wrong.

Ikari slashes them, releasing himself as their pieces fall to the floor with him landing on his feet. 'Huh?! How did he simply just slash them into pieces?' Asami thought with shock hidden behind her eyes.

"What? Surprised?" He teased. Asami clenches her jaw and brings her palms together. Creating a triangle with her finger all straightened in front of her face. Interlocking the two, leaving only her thumb, index and middle finger connected.

'Cursed technique Reversal' Asami thought with her eyes shut close, "Maximum output; Yellow" A yellow ball of cursed energy became appearing and growing upon her two fingers. She opens her eyes as they shine bright and going back to her regular green ones.

The woman sorcerer points it towards her father as it charged at him with speed of a sound.

Dust disperses away and Asami sees her father nowhere in sight. Just as she sighed, she felt a tight pain in her stomach. The red haired looks down and sees a piece of her katana going through her as blood dripped on the floor.

Ikari pulls it out. Asami turns towards her father as she was tornado kicked with full force to her face. She crashed into a wall so hard that she heard something broke. Falling down to her stomach, Asami winces and pulls her hand out seeing it covered in blood.

"You maybe wonder; How is he so strong now?"

Asami coughs out blood and slowly pushed herself off the ground and to her feet. "Well long story short; I found one of your Queen of Curses' fingers. And ate it. Just like Sukuna's vessel ate his."

Asami's eyes widen at the realisation. "Impossible!" Rin yells in her domain. "That won't stop-"

Ikari disappears and suddenly slashes  her across the chest with a cursed weapon. Asami fell to her knees, coughing up blood. "Uuh, I don't think coughing up Blood is a good sign."

'Blood.' Asami remembers. "Blood manipulation; Crimson Binding!" Out of her own pool of blood a widespread net tightly ensnare Ikari. "Tsk." He scoffs and destroys the net. 'H-How?!' Asami yelled inside her head.

"You only got weaker." He grabs Asami by her throat and begins to choke her. The woman was lost she couldn't move a finger by the pain he caused her. "I will always love you, my little fire."

Asami spits in his face, "Go to hell." He clenches his jaw and tighten his grip on her neck. Ikari jumps from the ground and as he lands, he pushes her onto the ground with all the power he has.

He stood over his almost dead daughter. "I'll say hello to Gojo for you." Ikari walks away.

Asami watches the clouds move,getting even slower and slower. Her vision got blurrier by her eyelids getting heavier. The pain slowly drifts away from her as her eyes slowly close. Letting out her last breath, her head falls to the side. She felt like her existence was there for nothing. She felt poisoned.