14

Chapter 14: Back from the dead

"Anyone find anything?" Asami got out of the crowd and questioned her three students. They shook their head in disagreement.

"Wait...where's that idiot now?" She notices Satoru nowhere in sight. "He was by the bar a second ago with some woman." Itadori shrugs. Asami exhales and walks over to the bar,

"Have you seen a tall man, white hair, sunglasses?" She described Satoru as the waiter motioned to the crowd. Asami notices the familiar white hair twirl a short girl with blonde hair in a tight red dress.

"Excuse me" She slightly pushed the people away to get to him. "Satoru, come on." Asami grabs him by his wrist and starts to pull him back to where her students no longer stood. She furrows her eyebrows in confusion and felt a hand grabbing her arm.

"I'm sorry," The blonde girl spoke. "But you need to back off of him. He's mine, so go find yourself another man."

Asami glances at the girl's hand with her eyebrows raised and back to her who had a proud smirk on her face.

The red haired glances back to Satoru who kept shaking his head, motioning not to cause a scene.

"Listen here, Blondie." She turns back and towers over the girl who was a head smaller than her. "You better get your dirty little hands off of me."

"And what if I don't?" The blonde responded. "Oh Ou." Satoru spoke and tried to get Asami away, in respond she pushes him away.

"Listen, I don't know what your problem is, but you need to back off." She slightly pushes the girl away and pulls Satoru towards her. "Nah, bitch."

Asami simply turns to Satoru and pulls him down by his blouse. As the blonde began tying up her hair, Asami smashes her lips against his.

The girl was thrown back by this and charged at Asami who elbows her in respond. The two pull away and see only a smoke left of the girl.

"What the-"

Satoru was still thrown back by what just happened, but focused on the mission. Asami felt a negative cursed energy she hadn't felt in a very long time.

She began to panic and look around until she stopped. Her eyes met his evil ones. Her grip on Satoru tightened in fear as the man had a devilish smirk on his face. A face that she thought was burned 6ft underneath the ground.

"What? What is it?" Satoru asked. Asami looked back at him with tears informing in her eyes, "Get me out of here."

Gojo simply nods and pulls her through the crowd to the back entrance where her students stood. Asami's breaths got heavier as she tried to catch some breath.

"Suzuki-san!" Fushiguro yells and helped Satoru get Asami placed onto the floor against the wall.

"No,no, no" She kept repeating and grabbed onto her head. The image of him smirking flashing in her head.

"Gojo-sensei, what happened?" Nobara, who was crouched down by her spoke. Satoru had his hands placed on Asami's knees as he also didn't know what had happened.

"I-I" Asami couldn't finish the sentence. "You saw that monster, didn't you? He was real and there, standing 5 meters away from you with his disgusting grin." Rin spoke in their head.

"Asami, what is it? Say it!" Satoru yelled in distress. "I saw him! I saw my dead dad!" Asami screamed out in Satoru's face with tears bursting out of her eyes. Her eyes connected with his terrified ones.

"What?" He questioned. "That-That's not possible? Right, Gojo-sensei? It-"

Satoru kept quiet by Itadori's questions. He sighs, "Let's go home. I don't care about no mission anymore."

The students nod and Satoru picks Asami into his hands as he felt she couldn't walk on her own.

They return to the hotel. Satoru carefully places sleeping Asami into the bed and took off the knife that was placed by her thigh. Activating his Six Eyes technique he sat down on the arm chair and in protection of the girl he loved, he didn't sleep.