☆Royals☽

A/N: Hope you are all doing well!! I also am very sorry to Kuwei, I don't like him but he doesn't deserve to have THIS much hate on him. I just wanted to have a bad guy T-T So sorry, Kuwei. Have a wonderful day/night/afternoon!!

Warning!! This story has some depiction of sexual assault and panic attacks, so please, proceed with caution!! 

Jesper sighed, boredom written all over his face. People danced around him, music flowing through the air, but it had no effect on him. He went through balls at least once a week. This one was a masquerade, which happened almost every month. 

"Do you need anything, my prince?" someone sounded next to him. 

Jesper sighed again, waving his hand dismissively, "Sadly, no, Kuwei. This is just such a bore. I'm going to go for walk, actually. Hopefully keep my mind off this treacherous ball." 

Kuwei tensed up, but replied, "Very well, sir. I'll keep an eye on things while I'm gone."

Jesper scoffed, walking away from Kuwei and towards one of the patio doors, "Don't miss me too much, Kuwei."

Jesper wandered through the gardens, not knowing what to do or where to go and hating every second of it. He felt too watched, to insecure to take his mask off just yet. It felt odd to have a sort of quiet. Sure, Jesper had had silence in his life, but not like this. Not without the warm buzz of the palace. Everything was just so silent. So peaceful. Until someone interrupted it. A soft humming coming from the doors leading to the back of the ballrooms, interrupted his silent thoughts. 

A rugged boy -a man, is what he was really- with dirt polluting his freckled face. Red hair blazing from his head, dirt covering that slightly as well. A mask lay across his face, but unlike Jespers' it was plain. A simple brown with a beige lining. Jesper's was a rich green with gold swirls which held it up onto his face, matching his outfit perfectly. The man's clothes were dirty, holes covered his elbows and knees, but Jesper could tell he had a nice form despite his baggy clothes. He swayed in a circle, his arm around an invisible person, gliding his way, not so delicately, across the empty tile floor. 

"You're doing that horribly wrong, love," Jesper said, leaning on one of the posts as he watched the mystery man dance. 

"Good lord, sir!" the freckled man gasped, twisting around to see Jesper, "You scared me!"

"You're scaring enough people with that dancing, darling. Don't blame me," Jesper smirked. 

"Yeah, well," he stammered, "I'm not seeing you do any better."

Jesper sighed, deciding that this was more entertaining than a ball, "Come here, love. Put your arm on my shoulder. I'll show you how this is really done."

The freckled man looked around hesitantly, but obliged after a few moments. 

Jesper slithered his arm around the man's waist, pulling him closer, "I don't bite, love. Unless, you're into that."

"J-just, show me how to do this, alright?"

Jesper smirked, "It's all in the footing, love. See, I go back, and you go with me. Then, I'd go side and you'd follow me. We'd do this until we achieve a square. Bring that all together and you can move with your square. That make any sense, darling?"

"Do you always call people you haven't met before, pet names?" the man rolled his eyes. 

"Only you, darling," Jesper winked. 

After a few moments of odd, tense movements, both men finally found their rhythm, moving to the song from inside the palace. 

"My name's Wylan, by the way. So you can stop calling me 'darling', and call me by my real name," the man looked to the ground, focused on his footing.