6

Chapter 6: Cherry Blossom tree

SATORU and Asami arrive to meet Principal Gakuganji as they take a seat in front of him.

"Asami," The principal greeted her and only looked at Satoru. "Thank you for the other day, Principal Gakuganji." Gojo spoke with his hand rested on the couch and his legs crossed.

"Oh? What other day would that be?" Gakuganji spoke, running his hand through his long beard. Gojo leans over to him,

"Don't play dumb with me, old man. We're referring to the case with Itadori Yuuji. As head of the conservatives you were involved too, correct?"

"My goodness, youth these days...Don't you know how to be polite?" Gakuganji spoke. Gojo glances at Asami who was leaning back on the couch, 

"Asami maybe does respect you. However, I never had any intention of respecting you. Elders these days love to act important, and it's so annoying, honestly."

"Hey." A girl with long blue hair called out to Gojo and Suzuki, "Your conduct is problematic. I'll be reporting you to the relevant authorities." She threatened.

Asami chuckles, bringing her hand to her covered mouth, "Feel free. We don't plan to chat for too long" The red haired spoke.

"Last night, I was attacked by two unregistered special-grade cursed spirits." Gojo started. Asami looks at him in confusion as he never mentioned that to her.

"You won't be able to measure the coming age with the classification of 'special-grade'." Satoru continues.

"Do this again to any of my other students, you and the higher-ups are going to get hurt, old man."  Asami threatens meaning on Itadori's case and leans forward to Gakuganji. "I think you are getting bit out of the line, young woman."

He opens his one eye and looks at the two, "Oh, scary!"

Asami stands up on her feet, "That's all we wanted to say. We'll be going now" She spoke. Satoru stood up and walked behind her.

"Oh, Principal Yaga will be coming in about two hours. Later!" He spoke and was pulled back by his sleeve from Asami.

"You think we were a little bit har-" Asami was cut off by a girl yelling Gojo's name. The two turn around and see Gakuganji's student, Kasumi Miwa.

She pants and leans down, resting her arms on her legs from exhaustion. "Kasumi, what are you-"

Asami was cut off once again by the girl who pulled out her phone and asked for a picture with Satoru. He glances at Asami who shrugs in respond. Gojo nods and the two take a picture, him lifting up peace sign in the air.

______
Asami passes a room and hears a lot of noise. Dramatically, she shoves it open. More than half of her students; Nobara, Megumi, Panda and Toge all stood still and looked at her direction . The woman glances at Panda who wore Nobara's jacket, then at Toge who wore a skirt.

Asami sighs and looks at the ground. She holds onto her head in annoyance, "Suzuki-Sensei, We-"

"Panda!" She snaps with her eyebrows furrowed and an angry expression. "Return Nobara her stuff and quiet down!" She yells. Panda quickly takes off the jacket and hands it to the girl, Toge following.

"This isn't even my skirt." Nobara discovers the skirt actually belongs to Maki. Asami sighs and exits the room.

She paces down the hall and passes Satoru's room who was a little bit away from hers. Asami steps back and faces the door, a sigh escaping her mouth.

She knocks and waits for a response. Just as she was about to leave, the doors opened and Satoru's head peeked out.

"Asami?"

"I think It's time we have that talk, now." She spoke. Satoru looks at the floor and nods, opening the door wide and letting her enter.

Her eyes scan the room and see his clothes on the floor. "Ignore the mess. I was just cleaning it up." He spoke. Asami nods and turns her head to the table, her eyes meet a frame who was facing down.

Just as Satoru picked the clothes from the floor and placed them into his closet, Asami takes the frame into her hand. It was a picture. Of Satoru and a little girl.

Asami's eyes widen and her eyebrows rise from the shock. Satoru had his arm around her and made a peace sign with his other. The girl did the same with both of her hands with her tongue sticking out playfully.

The two were in a garden, under a tree. The bushes behind them were filled with strawberries growing on them and from the tree fell parts of the Cherry Blossom tree with couple of pink flowers on the floor.

She had middle-long red hair. She wore a green t-shirt and a red skirt that matched her hair. Satoru didn't have his blindfold on.

Asami soon realised that the girl was herself. The picture was taken by her mother. Asami was 8 years old in this while Satoru was 9.

"Where-Where did you get this photo?" Asami questioned and turned to Satoru who had watched her. "Come on. Let's go outside to talk."

Asami nods and walks towards the door, Satoru opens it for her and in the room fell Nobara, Toge and Panda. "Really?" Asami said with a chuckle.

"To your rooms, now!" Asami snapped and the three quickly stood up and apologised. Just as they walked away, "Satami for life!" Panda yelled. Satoru glanced at Asami who only brought her hand to her forehead.