Forty

"Domo," Salina purred as Dominik came into their room later in the night.

After the end of the reception, as soon as they'd gotten home Dominik reluctantly had to give his attention to work before they would leave for the officia start of their honeymoon. While he made sure their ducks were in a row, Salina checked their bag and everything they'd packed.

But while he was away, Salina also double checked a few things of her own for tonight. After the ceremony, Dominik had teased her and while she'd make him regret it- it also opened up the perfect opportunity for her.

And now she wanted to try something that's been in the back of her mind for quite a while.

Dominik's eyes lit up as he saw her standing in her small white robe. Underneath, they both knew the lingerie she wore under her wedding dress. He could see her pretty garters and white tights hugging her plushy legs.

Immediately, he reached for her and slid his hands up the robe to her ass. As he planted a firm kiss on her, Dominik felt the small, thin lace of the pantied she was wearing.

A slow smirk tugged into his lips, sucking on her bottom lip eagerly before pulling away.

"What a sight, I fucking love you," he grinned slyly.

"Mm," he kissed her soundly again. "I missed you so bad. Had to give too many people my attention today that weren't you."

"Missed you too, Domo," her lips pouted purposefully. They both sounded ridiculous, considering they spent the whole day together. Albeit, with an audience.

Her eyes widened up at him as she peeked at him through her lashes. Salina's chest heaved as she pushed against him, she felt him melt and soften just like she wanted.
He was so easy.

"You left me after we got home," she whined softly. At least he carried her through the threshold before going to the office.

Dominik's face crumbled at the thought of his poor wife sitting here all day missing him. "I know, pretty. I'm so fucking sorry, I'll make it up to you."

Salina almost wanted to warn him, to tell him- don't be so sure.

"You will? Promise?" Salina dug her sharp nails into his shoulders just how he liked.

"I promise."

Immediately, Salina's wide, soft eyes sharpened and Dominik knew he'd fucked up with whatever he promised to blindly.

"Good, I have something in mind."

She watched his face, how amusement flashed through his eyes when she began undressing him from his tux. She unbuttoned his shirt and kissed over his collar, massaging his biceps.

"Is it something I'll need to buy?" He tried to guess.

"No, this one's free. All I need is your attention."

Feeling himself harden at her sultry, honeyed tone- his mind flooded with possibilities.

"You'll have my attention 'till the end of time, my eсолнышко."

His wife hummed with a sweet smile, pushing to her toes and kissing his jaw. "I love you."

Dominik kissed her cheek, allowing her to push him onto the bed. She crawled up his body, Salina guided him up so he was laid in the middle of the bed at the top. Right where she wanted him.

"What's my end of the deal?"

"Sit there and look pretty."

Salina straddled his strong body, rubbing his chest and up his neck to work his tense muscles.