Thirty Three

Salina frowned tightly, her back turned to her husband as they sat in a lounge. The lights were dim and there was music playing from the main room. Her arms crossed her plump chest annoyed.

"Salina," Dominik grunted quietly as he pawed at her hips. With a pout that tugged on his heart strings, she scooted further away.

This made her husband growl, grabbing her and yanking her back against him.

"Don't play with me tonight, жена." Dominik husked in her ear as he tightly wrapped his arm around her.

Furrowing her brow even as shivers fell down her spine, she turned back to him. Their faces were mere inches apart, her annoyed eyes flickered over his handsome face and then to his chest.

Dominik had business to take care of and appearances he had to make and that ended them up in the smoke bar. What was supposed to be a nice night was dampened by their argument.

"You're not listening to me, Ivanov," Salina hissed with a mean glare.

He cupped her jaw as he flickered his eyes down her figure pasted up against his own. She was in a black and gray zebra print dress, the fabric clinging to her skin as cut outs exposed her sternum and cleavage. Two tiny straps held the entire dress together as her legs were completely out. Heels laced up her calves.

Dominik could just eat her up, he licked his lips.

"I listened and I made my decision. You're not seeing him yet."

Dominik reached for his blunt, inhaling deeply as he eyed her from the side.

Salina's glare stayed in tact even as he gripped her jaw and thumbed her mouth open. Looming over her, he sealed his mouth over her own. Her eyes fell shut despite their argument and she inhaled the smoke from him deeply.

Dominik moaned quietly, trying to deepen it as he tongue slid against her own. Salina pulled away quickly however and pointed a finger in his face.

"It's not just your decision."

"Baby, I don't want to talk about it right now." Talking about Salina's father right now wasn't on his agenda- much less her visiting him. Although, he knew it was inevitable. It's been about a month and a half since Laurent was locked away and he knew Salina would want to see him soon.

Salina crooked her jaw, looking beyond their own secluded area and spotting Lev. "Fine," she stood up while pushing his hands off of her. Dominik groaned loudly, rubbing his hands over his face. They'd had a good day today, Salina excitedly showed him her ideas for their wedding. But while she dressed and loved on him, she asked about her fathers health.

Already seeing where it might go, Dominik can admit he got snippy. He didn't want to talk about Laurent- he wanted to talk about fitting in a quickie before they left.

But still she looked so pretty in her little dress, his ring on her finger, his necklace around her throat, and his cum sitting inside her from this morning.

The thought made him adjust his pants. Watching her heatedly, he lifted his blunt to his mouth to take a long hit.

"She's a feisty one," Angelo spawned out of nowhere in his private space. Sneering, Dominik shook the ash off on Angelo's expensive shoes.

"You're such a dick," his Italian friend rolled his eyes as he sat besides Dominik.

"I'm already pissed. Don't test me," the mafia Don growled.

Angelo was one of the four people that knew of Laurent's beating heart. Lev and his cousins being the only others. "She wants to see that fuck."

"You let him live, what did you expect?" Angelo leaned back against the cushion. Salina rested her head against Lev's shoulder while holding his bicep, pouting up at him as she probably tried to convince the older man to 'talk sense' into her husband.