Sixteen

Salina stood on the balcony, inside the music still played for the people who'd moved to the dance floor by now. She got to look over it at the large lake below them, it was beautiful. They even had a labyrinth of a garden surrounding the lake. Another day, Salina hopes Dominik can take her through the mazes.

The gala was finally winding down. She heard the footsteps of her husband step onto the balcony as well.

"Here, baby," he handed her the second glass of wine she's gotten today. She smiled gratefully as she leaned her back against the balcony to look up at him. Dominik didn't hesitate to press his hands on either side of her small frame.

"I don't like all of this," he raised his hand to her face and cupped her cheek. His rough thumb grazed over her cheek bone. She looked so fucking pretty tonight, every night, but maybe he appreciated it even more today because no one could take their eye's off of her. She held his hand and kissed his palm sheepishly, toying with his belt before tugging him closer. "How come?"

"I can't stand not having you all to myself," he whispered as he leaned closer. As he finished the sentence he couldn't help the wolfish grin tugging at his mouth until his surged forward to kiss her hard.

Salina gasped and he took the opportunity to slip his tongue between her painted lips. They both moaned, his hands roving over her body and sliding into the slit of her dress. Gripping the flesh greedily, he yanked her closer to slide his thigh right up against her cunt.

"I need you tonight, жена." Dominik rasped bluntly, "I can't stop thinking about how fucking tight you were around my fingers. I can't stand it." If Salina didn't know better she'd say it almost sounded like her husband was begging.

Just as she was about to tease him, he hitched his thigh up and pressed tightly against her heated core. Salina mewled as he held her hip tight, grinding her manually against his muscular leg. His moved her, again and again and again. Watching her practically ride his thigh, he moved her almost too easily.

Sometimes she forgot how scary strong Dominik was.

"Yes!" She finally gave in and said what he wanted. Instead of milking it like she intended before she would give him that same answer, of course Dominik had to expedite the process to get what he wanted.

"Yes, you-you... we can. But I don't... I don't want to go all the way yet, Domo," her voice whispered in a moment of vulnerability. Her brown doe eyes peered up at him, her full lashes fluttering beautifully.

"Of course, mon chére," he assured her at the same volume as their lips brushed one another intimately.

"What did I tell you that first night, hm baby?" Dominik smirked arrogantly as his deep voice rumbled.

"That'd I'd be begging," she rolled her eyes but couldn't hide that beautiful smile from him. That beautiful smile that was just for him. Her fingers hooked into his belt and she tugged him closer, a daring look in her eyes.

Dominik was obsessed with it.

"But we'll see who ends up begging first Dominik Aleksandr. We will see."

He chuckled haughtily, nodding once before kissing her nose gently down to her lips. "I'm sure we will. Now, let me deal with these douche bags before we leave. I'm holding you to it, Salina." Like the dutiful husband he is, he would deal with their departure so Salina didn't have to.

She'd had to deal with enough meeting and greeting already, he is impressed with her social skills in these environments, she spoke to more people than he did.

Dominik was eager to hear what she'd found out later on- after they've taken care of they need to. With a single look, the two nearest security was sent onto the balcony with her as he dealt with everything else.