One

Dominik rolled up his sleeves, stepping out of his SUV with his sunglasses shielding his eyes.

    The black mock turtleneck sat against his strong neck, behind him many similar SVU's came to a screeching halt behind him. Men filed out, securing the area around him as he walked into the luxury apartment building they were surrounding.

    Dominik let himself in, disregarding the doormen who was shell shocked.

    His name was on the front of the building after all.

    The bellboy who was just about to enter the elevator stopped, coming to a halt. Shakily, he held the elevator for the business tycoon.

    Dominik didn't look at him, hitting the floor he needed to arrive at and leaning against the cool wall as the door shut. 

    The ride to the fifteenth floor was quick and seamless, as should the rest of the night.

    Striding forward, Dominik looked at the locked door in front of him.

    Without hesitation he pulled out a key that happened to fit right into the slot.

    The hum of Russian music in the extravagantly decorated apartment hit his ears.

    Dominik closed the door behind him, the scent of pelmeni made familiar memories of his childhood stir.

    Walking into the threshold, no one greeted him at the door as they were sitting at the dinner table.

    The tall man made his way in through the kitchen, seeing the man at the head of the table. His wife and teenage daughter sat on either side of him. Igor was smiling at something his child said. 

    Dominik was familiar with the family. Igor had worked for his father for some time, now he himself was in charge of the Ivanov empire as the successor. 

    The two men's eyes clashed.

    "What the fuc-"

    Dominik gripped the hand gun from the back of his pants.

    Lifting it, he shot the man from the opposite end of the table directly between the eyes.

    Both women screamed, they were screams that would shake the average person to their core as blood splattered the wife, daughter, and Dominik.

    They were frantic yet frozen all at once, Dominik had seen many iterations of the first stages of grief, he knew them all too well. His face remained passive, looking at the only two other living people in the room as they panted and sobbed wildly.

    Both of them stood up in alarm, the mother- her name was Galina if he remembered correctly, ushered her daughter behind her. 

    The older woman reached for a knife on the table, Dominik rolled his eyes. Her entire body trembled as she held the knife out. 

    Running his tongue over his teeth, he aimed once again and shot the wife's hand. 

    More screams ensued, Dominik waved his hand as if to signal the two to hurry it up.

    The screams turned to cries as the wound was cradled tightly by the both of them, Dominik rose a brow. 

    "Are you done yet?" Both the women glared at him but made no move to attack again. The large, scary man smirked slowly as they finally quieted.

    "The Ivanov family will be moving you to Poland indefinitely. Effective immediately, I'm not above killing women and children if you decide to follow in Igor's footsteps. Have a good night, your flight leaves tomorrow."