Fifteen

Dominik sat in his car, lent back in his seat with his sunglasses pushed up. Besides him in the passenger seat was Dima, behind them was Aleksei. The youngest of the three frowned, "Why are we waiting here?"

They were sat outside of a golf club, and if that wasn't already boring enough they had to wait for Laurent to walk out of it.

"He's bothering Salina," Dominik growled as he adjusted his grip on his weapon. Dima frowned, "What's he doing to her?"

"Calling, texting, won't shut the fuck up. Started saying shit to her in the texts last night, fuckin' tired of it. Father in law or not." He was practically seething as he tapped the window console compulsively. Aleksei and Dima were both on edge as his anger rolled off their cousin in waves.

"Was she upset?" Aleksei asked quietly. Dominik furrowed his brow, glancing at Aleksei. "She's... She's not upset. She's disrespected. I'm here to correct that."

"Well... before you came here did you like- comfort her or whatever. I mean that's her dad saying all those things." Dominik was beginning to get frustrated with the questions. Aleksei held up his hands to signal he was in the wrong. "I'll shut up."

"Good. He's coming out now," Dominik threw his door open and aimed his gun. Without hesitation, he shot through the glass Laurent held in his hand. Screams of shock echoed through the streets while the people cleared. Dima sighed and smacked his hand against the ammo of his rifle. Tucking it under his arm, Dima walked backwards behind Dominik as Aleksei surveyed their blind spots.

"I warned you, Beaumont!" Dominik barked as he shot at his feet.

Laurent almost grabbed for his firearm but knew he was outgunned, his hands could only fly into the air. "Don! Where is Salina-"

"She isn't any of your fuckin' business. I should cut your goddamn tongue out for the shit you said to her. What did I tell you? I told you she is mine-" Dominik fisted Laurent's expensive shirt as he didn't once stop until Laurent was slammed against the wall. His hand gun was swiftly pressed to his temple.

"My daughter and I's relationship has nothing to do with you-" Laurent choked out as Dominik began cutting off his airflow.

"Bull fucking shit. Everything that has to do with Salina Ivanov has to do with me. I'll be damned if I find myself having this same conversation with you Laurent. What's not clicking in here, huh?" The Russian snarled as he eased his finger into the trigger. Laurent watched on bated breath, "Please. Please, think about my daughter."

"I don't have to kill you to get the gist across-" He dropped the gun and shot through Laurent's right foot. The older man screamed.

"What was it you called her?" Dominik paused for a moment, "An ungrateful whore? A lucky bitch for convincing me to marry her? You're a fucking joke."

He slammed his foot onto the bullet hole he left, digging his heel into it. Laurent's mouth opened as he cried out in pain but was cut off when a gun was shoved into it. Dominik laughed loudly, "How about that? Just think about your pretty little girl doing the same thing for me. That must suck for you. Should I pull the trigger? Will you swallow like your daughter does for me?" Dominik was lying through his teeth but watching Laurent's sweaty skin turn green was worth it.

Ripping the gun out, he slammed the butt of it against his temple and watched him fall to the ground. Dominik sighed, brushing his hand through his hair, stressed. Squatting down, Dominik forced Laurent's eyes on him. "I'll kill you next time. Don't mistake my respect for my wife as mercy. If I do end up killing you, I'll spend my time making it up to her in between her thighs, yes? It'll be like nothing ever happened. Don't test me, Beaumont."