Thirty Two

"I'm fucking busy," Dominik growled into his phone. He fixed his button up as he entered his car, he'd just finished everything he had to do today before he takes Salina out tonight. Now, Lev was calling him.

Although it was probably for a good reason since Lev was handling all his business over the weekend.

"Yeah, yeah," Lev sneered. "You've got your shit together right? You know Salina is really excited about tonight- don't be late. She deserves a nice date, you have her sitting in that house all the time holed up together."

Dominik's eye twitched in annoyance. "She doesn't seem to mind when I fuck her all day-"

"No! No! Why must you do this every time-"

"Why do you have to piss me off every time you goddamn call?"

"If I remember right I'm doing you a favor!" The two men went back and forth bickering endlessly.

Dominik grit his teeth as he made his way home to his wife, "Is there a reason you called me besides berate me on how to keep my woman happy?"

"I was going to tell you to make sure you enjoy yourself but fuck you I hope you have a bad time."

"Yeah, well fuck you too." Dominik rolled his eyes when Lev grunted on the line.

"... Don't fuck it up. I want you to have a good time, son."

This made the mafioso glance down at his phone, grumbling quiet. "Yeah, yeah, don't work too hard old man."

The two men both silently decided they were done with this conversation so Dominik hung up on him. Shaking off the awkward conversation, he pulled into his driveway knowing that Salina was most likely ready by now.

And unsurprisingly, he was right because as soon as he opened their front door he got to feast his eyes on her while she stepped down. Dominik forgot how to properly swallow for a moment, almost choking on his spit.

She held up a compact mirror to her face as she checked her lip liner while she simultaneously descended the steps in her high heels. She was more coordinated than he's ever been in that moment.

"I just got this dress, I wasn't sure where we were going but I think I look hot, no?"

Dominik groaned openly, fully taking her in. Her dress was black, yet the dark fabric was sheer and skin tight. It reached her ankles, the black sheer fabric detailed with romantic lace.

Her tits were covered with solid black fabric across her chest, being held up with two thin straps over her shoulder. Her black underwear was somewhat visible under the lace much like the part covering her chest.

"You're too sexy for you're own good," he practically purred as he offered a hand to her down the last few steps. As she did so, he purposefully used the opportunity to check her out from behind. And she didn't disappoint as usual, her beautiful ass framed and accentuated by the patterns of the lace.

Biting his lip, he smacked his hand hard over her left asscheek. Salina squealed and hopped away but he dragged her back roughly. "I like this," Dominik grinned.

"Yeah? I thought you'd bitch about it," she taunted.

"Why? I have a gun. I can fight," he shrugged as he couldn't keep his hands off her. He took her own hands and spun her around to truly appreciate how she wore the dress.

Salina snorted loudly, yanking him towards the door. "You say that now but if I'm not mistaken you were pissy at the club that one time and this dress is worse than that one."

"I was young and naive then. You've made me grow into a man," he gave her a lopsided smirk as he lead her to the car and opened her door for her.

That wasn't necessarily true- although he'd never tell Salina to change at this point in their relationship since- he might definitely be pissy about it.