Thirty Five

"I think it's too simple," Vivienne cocked her head in thought. She was right, it was a simple silk wedding dress. Her friend continued, "It's pretty but it doesn't seem like you."

Salina looked at the men who squinted at her. Dima and Lev were on their own small couch and Vivienne was next to Aleksei, his arm thrown over the back of the couch.

Dima shrugged, "What she said."

"Be a man and make your own opinion," Salina glared. Dima's mouth fell open and held his hands up.

"Fucking fine- damn. We have all the money in the world and you're going to wear that one?" The bride smiled and nodded once, pleased with what he said.

Lev and Aleksei nodded quickly in agreement, Salina hummed and grabbed the bottom of the dress as well as her glass of champagne.

As soon as she was gone, Aleksei glanced at Vivienne as he admired her side profile. "She's gone you can look at me now," he nudged her playfully.

"Who says I want to do that?" Vivienne hummed as she tapped at her phone.

Aleksei had been flirting relentlessly despite Salina and Dominik's warning. And Vivienne kind of liked it. But she wouldn't let him know that.

"C'mon you know you kind of like looking at me," Aleksei murmured as she finally turned towards him. "And I sure love looking at you."

Vivienne rolled her eyes sheepishly as her face felt hot. Shyly, she brushed her hair behind her ear.

When she opened her mouth, Dima cut them off. "She's coming back- if you want to keep your dick in tact I'd shut up-" he warned his brother.

Dima and Lev were both not in their element- the other three were the only ones having fun. Salina got to try on dresses, Vivienne got to help as the excited maid of honor, and Aleksei got to drool over Vivienne.

The two older men were drinking and showing support for Salina as Dominik blew up their phones. He'd taken to threatening them into sending him updates and pictures about what Salina might be picking.

But... at this current moment they were more fearful of upsetting Salina in regards to anything about the wedding than Dominik.

Lev groaned when he called again, finally he picked up the phone as Salina came out of the dressing room to show a ballgown type of dress. Standing with a smile to Salina, he walked out of the room as Dominik growled his grievances in Russian.

"Would you relax, Dom?" Lev rolled his eyes.

"Watch it, Lev. You stole my wife."

Lev laughed at the audacity of the mafia don. "She's having a good time- how could you be upset about that?"

Grumbling sounded on the other line, "Make sure she gets what she wants."

"Has that ever been an issue for Salina?" Lev grinned a bit as he looked towards the entrance.

"You're right," Dom paused for a moment on the other end. "Hey- I'll call you back."

"Everything alright?" The older man grunted.

"I'll let you know when I know-" And the call abruptly dropped.

~~

Dominik had been minding his business for once, he was watching other men fight back and forth from the Bratva that worked under him.

Well- was it minding his business if he caused the fighting in the first place?
The Russians were pissed with the death of his father, they were personally offended.