Ten

comment & vote

Salina stirred the food she currently had on the stove, her eyes distant as she tightened her grip on the wooden spoon. Her mind replayed the conversations from earlier;

"I don't see why I'd tell you," Dominik rolled his eyes rather casually.

"Maybe because it's a big fucking deal," Dima scowled with a snarl on his face.

Salina sunk into Dominik's warmth, eyeing the two men suspiciously.

Feeling her, Dominik wrapped his arms around her. His hand slid up her sternum and Salina held her breath, his hand came to grip her throat strongly. His fingers collaring her boldly, dipping into her supple skin softly.

"Can you blame me for wanting to keep her to myself," Dominik chuckled haughtily in her ear while staring down his cousins.

"Isn't she so fucking pretty?" he growled and it shot shivers up her spine. His grip shifted up to her jaw and moved her face down so they could get a good look at her truly.

The men could see why their cousin was so infatuated from the looks of it. Her beauty was undeniable and her skin a flawless, chestnut brown with sparse freckles scattered around. Her shiny, dark brown hair fell over her shoulders and Dominik's as well due to their proximity.

Neither of them could ignore her curvaceous figure, her wide hips pressed tight against her little skirt and her tiny waist was hugged delicately by her shirt.

"That's enough," Dominik barked as they continued checking her out for a moment too long.

Salina's eyes had slid closed as Dominik inhaled her scent deeply, smoothing his palm over her throat before bracing his forearm over her chest.

She could feel him straighten in his chair, adjusting his hips below her as she squirmed on top of his thighs. She was painfully aware of him flush beneath her ass at the moment.

"Besides that, I needed the marriage to be low key. Making everyone aware at the same time left room for vulnerabilities."

Aleksei shook his head, "You're a paranoid fuck you know that? Do your parents know? Everyone in our circle is getting wind of it after your run in with the Irish and your date at the Alinea restaurant."

Dominik grunted, "I made them aware."

This was news to Salina, but she could only stow the information away for now.

"You've signed all the paperwork? This is legit?" Dima leaned back and looked pointedly skeptical of Salina.

Her eyes narrowed a bit, her hand resting on Dominik's thigh.

"You think I'm an idiot, кузен? Of course I have the correct shit filled out. She's Mrs. Ivanov, my Donna. Now she's above the both of you," he snickered at his cousins.

cousin

Aleksei now spared her a polite grin and Dima offered a grunt and zero direct eye contact.

"Sorry about that... less than savory first impression," Aleksei scratched his head.

Salina made a noise of acknowledgement, nodding at the more talkative one of the two. "It's alright I guess," she shrugged.

"So now that you're married, what next? Do you even have a plan?" Dima leaned forward and only looked at Dominik.

"The plan is as it always was. Keep the people under us in control and dominate the competition."