Twenty Eight

Salina moaned into the mattress, feeling Dominik behind her. The lingerie she wore underneath her outfit to the precinct was ruined, not that it mattered since Dominik bought her new sets every week.

"Domo!" she yelped into the sheets as he dug his fingers into the meat of her ass that he held up in the air. He kneaded it, parting her to get a good look at her sopping cunt. Once they'd gotten home he made good on his word, and now she's lost track of time. Dominik groaned as his seed slipped out of her puffy cunt.

Bending down, he dragged his tongue up her slit and felt her jerk and squirm in his hold. "Stay fucking still, жена," he demanded as he spit on his meal before pushing his tongue back in.

Her back arched and she ripped at the silk sheets, unable to do as he asked as Dominik has been in a haze since she'd gotten on her knees hours ago. Pushing himself back up, he gripped his length, feeling it leak and throb for her.

Dominik felt the urge to fill her up, he wanted to seat himself inside her and never leave. Prodding himself at her entrance, he wasted no time sinking himself in to the hilt. The wet slap of their skin made Salina go even more lightheaded, feeling the juices slide down their thighs.

Dominik growled, snapping his hips hard and rough. "F-Fuck yes," his head fell back. They were both wrecks, he'd ruined them and he would never stop. "Doing so good for me, sweetheart," he slurred. "Cummin' so many times on my dick. Taking every drop I give you."

"'M so full, Domo," she sobbed as she reached back for him. Dominik felt her hands, sliding his palms into her own to squeeze them gently before pinning them at the small of her back. Dominik couldn't help it, leaning forward to lean his weight against her, rutting into her as his deep moans almost sounded whiney.

"I know, my love. Gotta fill you... O-Oh my god... Want to put a baby in you so bad. Have to. Can't stop."

His desire was fruitless, the implant still in her arm and he now detested the thing. But like he'd predicted he can't stop thinking about getting Salina swollen and round with his children. For now he considered it practice and Salina didn't like to burst his bubble.

Her hands wiggled free, grasping behind her blindly and combing her fingers through his sweaty hair. Dominik could hear her whimpering, blubbering cries scratching from her throat. "Domo- I can't again...!" Yet her hips arched up even more so he could reach deeper inside as he ground slow strokes into her as she squeezed around him in a vice.

"Yes you can. One more," he snarled as he sat up. But he's said that before. Determinedly, he yanked her pliable body up with him. Propping her thighs open across his own, she saw them both in the mirror as his grip wrapped around her throat to pin her in place.

Her husbands face was entirely flushed and almost teary eyed, but his features were hardened with need as his mouth fell open to groan.

Salina didn't even want to get into how fucked out she looked. But Dominik couldn't look away, her curls were frizzed out and sticking to her face as her brown skin flushed high on her cheeks. Her body was covered with him, weakly holding onto him wherever she could reach.

"You can do it baby, I know it. Done it for me so well every other time," Dominik husked as he fucked up into her with desperate, choppy thrusts. "Make a mess on me, c'mon Salina be my good girl."

And the simple request was her undoing like he knew it was. Her face scrunched up, croaky cries making music for his ears that'd he never forget. Just the sight alone made his hips stutter pathetically as his cum shot up into her once again. She was so full, Salina could feel him seeping inside her.

They both fell face down onto the bed, Salina struggling to breathe with her large husband on top of her. "Yeah, yes-yes... oh my- fuck! I love you," Dominik's hips weakly pumped into her. She mewled and ground against him, "I love you too," she felt tears slide down her cheeks from overstimulation. The skin of her ass tingled from his hips slapping against it roughly.