Six

Salina stood in the middle of a lavish bedroom. It was dark of course- he was a straight man after all. God forbid they have any color in their life. It was nice though, it was modern and sleek. The newly married woman felt comfortable in it, ironically enough it wasn't unwelcoming.

"You can unpack tomorrow. Your furniture will be here in the morning. I'll help you arrange it however you want."

Just before they'd gotten to the bedroom, with Dominik carrying her essential luggage, she'd gotten a tour of the beautiful house. It wasn't huge like she expected. Her father and her had always lived in an estate, on opposite sides of the massive building. This felt like a home, an insanely expensive home, but one nonetheless. It had six bedrooms in comparison to her fathers home with fifteen. She preferred this one, Dominik even showed her the bedroom adjacent to his own that was just for her. He had squashed the hope that it was her own bedroom to sleep in but he did explain it was her own space to do what she wanted with.

He showed her the salt water pool and lavish garden in the back rather casually. He had acres of land with what looked like high tech security everywhere. The kitchen was to die for and she secretly couldn't wait to get a better look at it. Besides the six bedrooms he also had an office on the first floor near the kitchen and he mentioned a basement that probably had all the luxuries she could imagine. Overall, she was surprised with how much she liked the house.

The silence drew her out of her thoughts when she turned to see Dominik looking at her expectantly. He sat on the mattress to undo his cuff links. Salina glanced to the side as she tried to remember what he previously said.

Making a noise of accomplishment when she remembered, Dominik still stared at her. "Tomorrow is good.. You don't have to help me with the furniture. Although, you could let me bring Dulce in here."

Her husband rolled his eyes, "No cats in here." Her poor Dulce was set up in her extra room. Don't get her wrong, by the time they'd arrived to the house cat beds and a litter box were set up but still Salina missed her.

"Besides, no one else but yourself and I are allowed into the bedroom. So, it's not like any of the security is going to help you move the furniture."

Her head tilted in thought, the rule made being in the bedroom feel more intimate. Swallowing hard, she ran her hands over her bare arms. Her dress suddenly felt nonexistent as the mattress taunted her. It didn't help that Dominik was now unbuttoning his dress shirt that he wore oh so well.

"I'm tired," Salina suddenly blurted while looking at him pointedly.

Dominik huffed a quiet laugh, "You think I'd force myself on you tonight- ever in fact?"

Salina didn't answer, it was her own assumption. She'd assumed that Dominik would want to consummate their marriage- emphasize that she was his.

"No, we'll be sleeping," he snorted as if it was funny. When he saw her confused frown at his amusement, he continued.

"When I fuck you- you'll be begging."

The promise made her tremble momentarily. Leaning his hands back on the mattress beside her, he spread his legs.

"Show me your dress one more time before you change, baby."

His thick, accented request made her stand without thinking. She cursed herself for being so submissive to him, never had she submitted to someone like this.

Dominik gripped his phone, grazing his hand over her hip to pull her closer. This had surprised her, causing her to stumble even closer to him. Her hands fell to his broad shoulders, gripping the expensive fabric of his button up with a small gasp.